Death To Fascism (DTF) Scenario Pack 2018 !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparafucil3

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
So all a potential troll needs to do to ruin everyone's enjoyment of a particular thread is to start dumping off-topic crap into it, and the moderators will assist the troll by sinking the entire thread. Good to know. I mean, the troll may be so perturbed by that action he may have to employ both hands on his keyboard for a minute or two. That's hitting them where it hurts!
Then don't complain to him or I when your threads get overrun with politics. I tend to let threads run their course anyway so I am happy to watch it all play out. -- jim

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The thread is back on track and then the probe decides to derail it again. Why not just shut up and let it go?

So all a potential troll needs to do to ruin everyone's enjoyment of a particular thread is to start dumping off-topic crap into it, and the moderators will assist the troll by sinking the entire thread. Good to know. I mean, the troll may be so perturbed by that action he may have to employ both hands on his keyboard for a minute or two. That's hitting them where it hurts!

STAVKA

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llFinland
The moderater azz calls trump a fascist, typical lefty nazi attempt to smear his supporters.

Jazz

Inactive
Reaction score
Country
llLithuania
Silly Melvin......Trump isn't a Fascist....just a fool. Fascism takes a certain modicum of intelligence and due diligence. Trump lacks both these. He acts like a truculent seven year old bully suffering from early onset testosterone poisoning.

But you can go on living in your own little world.

So I have pissed off the Marxist-Leninist Hundsdorfer and now I have evidently pissed off the other end of the spectrum. On the way, I have made Holst call me a killjoy. Must be doing something right.

STAVKA

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llFinland
I'm with ya about Trump "a fascist" Scott, but now this thread belongs in the chit-chat section......this is why we can't have nice things.....
Nice try lefty scum, pretend all you want , fool.
If you co-ordinate your writing with your real thoughts , then you can stop pretending.

Last edited:

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
So how many east front scenarios in this pack? The more the better, Do the scenarios have complicated set ups? This seems to be in vogue with newer designs usually.

Scott

Sparafucil3

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
Nice try lefty scum, pretend all you want , fool.
If you co-ordinate your writing with your real thoughts , then you can stop pretending.
Jazz's real post was this:
I'm with ya about Trump Scott, but now this thread belongs in the chit-chat section......this is why we can't have nice things.....
You know it only takes a second to go back and see what he really said and what was edited in right? -- jim

STAVKA

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llFinland
Musta' touched a nerve.....<shrug>
Lol, Scott calls "Trump fascist" you agree with Scott about Trump, then you move the thread with you magic wand back and forth. Childish behaviour.

Jazz

Inactive
Reaction score
Country
llLithuania
So, it seems this thread has gone to seed and spawned politics. Mea culpa.

Not going to move it, but I am shutting it down. The announcement is still there. If you got more to announce, fire up another thread. Sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.