Is there a Human Wave flow chart done by anyone?

Mister T

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
What's the consequences for the unit(s) if the LOS check returns no LOS? Are their Mph over or can the owner choose another unit/stack to try to "see"? Can the 'blind' units be added to the HW if the second LOS check proves successful (provided of course all other conditions are fulfilled)?
Is the full selection of units participating in the HW done before or after the LOS check(s)?
A flow chart could usefully address these issues.

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
What's the consequences for the unit(s) if the LOS check returns no LOS? Are their Mph over or can the owner choose another unit/stack to try to "see"? Can the 'blind' units be added to the HW if the second LOS check proves successful (provided of course all other conditions are fulfilled)?
Is the full selection of units participating in the HW done before or after the LOS check(s)?
A flow chart could usefully address these issues.
It could if there were rules to cover those situations.

JR

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Pay no mind to Hermann the Cheruscan.... The sanctity of the rules must be upheld against barbarism!
You know hat Hermann the Cheruscan, though not of Roman origin, was a Roman general before he got fed up with them?

So was he an educated barbarian (if this doesn't cancel out) or a barbaric Roman?
From the barbarian standpoint, I'd say: I ain't give a s*** what he was. Important thing was that he kicked a**. :happy:

von Marwitz

Jeffrey D Myers

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Interesting. I'm hoping this summer to get to see the statue that is jrv's avatar in person! (It is not in Germany, but rather in Hermann, Missouri.)

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
Interesting. I'm hoping this summer to get to see the statue that is jrv's avatar in person! (It is not in Germany, but rather in Hermann, Missouri.)
I have to admit something: I "airbrushed" the picture.

There's another monument in Minnesota.

In fact you can't swing a dead Katze in the US without hitting a monument to Hermann.

JR

zgrose

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Zoltan
Country
llUnited States
I’ve found that as long as you get eligibility requirements down (how many people in what hexes), everything else you can just play with just common sense. Barring a tournament type situation. You’re just walking along a fire lane, basically.

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
I have to admit something: I "airbrushed" the picture.

There's another monument in Minnesota.

In fact you can't swing a dead Katze in the US without hitting a monument to Hermann.

JR
How did you trick the image into your post? When I try to use the "Upload a File" button, it still does not work since the forum update.

von Marwitz

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
How did you trick the image into your post? When I try to use the "Upload a File" button, it still does not work since the forum update.
It is not an uploaded image. It is an image link. I still cannot upload an image, nor have I heard anything about whether it is a problem or a policy change, or whether or not it will be restored.

JR

Robin Reeve

The Swiss Moron
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Robin
Country
llSwitzerland
If you use the "Upload a file" at the bottom of the screen (next to."Post Reply" when you are editing a post, and choose an image, you can upload an image.

zgrose

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Zoltan
Country
llUnited States
Server throws this error on upload:
{"error":["Security error occurred. Please press back, refresh the page, and try again."],"templateHtml":"\n\n\n\n\n<div class=\"errorOverlay\">\n\t<a class=\"close OverlayCloser\"><\/a>\n\t\n\t\t<h2 class=\"heading\">The following error occurred:<\/h2>\n\t\t\n\t\t<div class=\"baseHtml\">\n\t\t\n\t\t\t<label for=\"ctrl_0\" class=\"OverlayCloser\">Security error occurred. Please press back, refresh the page, and try again.<\/label>\n\t\t\n\t\t<\/div>\n\t\n<\/div>","_visitor_conversationsUnread":"0","_visitor_alertsUnread":"0"}

(that is the response body to http://www.gamesquad.com/forums/index.php?attachments/do-upload.json&hash=fec84adcf279abb9eabd70ae493fb05b&content_type=post)

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Hopefully it is not a policy change. This would make the illustration of threads with screenshots much more cumbersome. :(

von Marwitz