kcole4001

Stray Cat
Reaction score
First name
Kevin
Country
llCanada
I like the spreading fire scenarios.
Start with board 5 and add randomly assigned woods boards once the blaze reaches a board edge.
EC are dry with no wind at start.

Eagle4ty

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I like the spreading fire scenarios.
Start with board 5 and add randomly assigned woods boards once the blaze reaches a board edge.
EC are dry with no wind at start.
Go for board 43. Easier to kindle and with that much grain/brush the blaze spread is quicker.

witchbottles

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
When choosing which scenario to play? I was looking at the ROAR list for recommended scenarios and the list for most balanced scenarios and was wondering if there was a way to combine the two list into a single “most fair and fun” list. To this end, I was thinking about weighting fun or fair differently to get a single rating, but was unsure which was more important to most people. I’m interested in what you all think.
both are equally important. I want an opponent that is fun to play across from, and one that is fair in their gamesmanship. Beyond that, the scenario or CG in play is just a choice, no care whatsoever which it might be, as long as we are having fun playing ASL, fairly, all is good.

Thankfully, I am blessed to have many acquaintances in ASL opponents that are both.

KRL, Jon H