In progress...

Laminated cover will increase its price, from 25 to 30 euros

• Go big or go home!

Votes: 45 86.5%
  • No need to laminate the cover.

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • Other choice / ideas, please specify but keep it simple.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

clubby

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
You know what some might consider offensive? Your post. Maybe stick to the subject, answering 6 week old questions that were already answered, and stop trying to be funny. Because you're not. I'm not sure what "crazy" law you're referring to, but let's assume it has something to do with immigration. Yeah, we're crazy all right, you know, not trying to kick people out of the state that are here propping up the world's 6th largest economy picking the food that all of the United States eats. I'll repeat that again for you. The world's 6th largest economy. You know who doesn't care they're here? Almost everybody in this state. You know, the largest state in the union. So, I'll remind you what other states tell us when we insist that you stop lynching people, stop building monuments to people that took up arms against our country or remind you that we don't all pray to the same God before school. Butt out! State's rights and all that nonsense that nobody ever gets tired of hearing about from the states that actually rely the most on Federal handouts.

Bob Walters

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
You know what some might consider offensive? Your post. Maybe stick to the subject, answering 6 week old questions that were already answered, and stop trying to be funny. Because you're not. I'm not sure what "crazy" law you're referring to, but let's assume it has something to do with immigration. Yeah, we're crazy all right, you know, not trying to kick people out of the state that are here propping up the world's 6th largest economy picking the food that all of the United States eats. I'll repeat that again for you. The world's 6th largest economy. You know who doesn't care they're here? Almost everybody in this state. You know, the largest state in the union. So, I'll remind you what other states tell us when we insist that you stop lynching people, stop building monuments to people that took up arms against our country or remind you that we don't all pray to the same God before school. Butt out! State's rights and all that nonsense that nobody ever gets tired of hearing about from the states that actually rely the most on Federal handouts.
Yep!

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Now that California is passing crazy laws, this product may be "BANNED" due to the content that MIGHT offend someone....

Just sayin'

B E W A R E . . . .. .... ..
What you are saying is hurting me. Do it another two times and go to prison. :D

von Marwitz

volgaG68

Fighting WWII One DR At A Time
Reaction score
First name
Chris
Country
llUnited States
I severely frown upon both posters interjecting socio-political views into an LFT product thread. If I want to discuss politics or hear your views on them, I'll go to the Politics sub-forum [which I don't]. The only thing it appears that I agree upon with either of you is that we all love ASL, and this should be reflected in the main forum; the sub-forums for such discussions are readily available for those who choose to use them.

I checked in on this highlighted thread because I thought someone may have caught some errata or something. Then I get greeted with this garbage. Shame on Kevin for interjecting socio-political views onto this thread, and shame on Clubby for taking the bait. I'll play a game of ASL with either of you at any time, but I don't want, nor have, to know your politics when doing so.

clubby

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I severely frown upon both posters interjecting socio-political views into an LFT product thread. If I want to discuss politics or hear your views on them, I'll go to the Politics sub-forum [which I don't]. The only thing it appears that I agree upon with either of you is that we all love ASL, and this should be reflected in the main forum; the sub-forums for such discussions are readily available for those who choose to use them.

I checked in on this highlighted thread because I thought someone may have caught some errata or something. Then I get greeted with this garbage. Shame on Kevin for interjecting socio-political views onto this thread, and shame on Clubby for taking the bait. I'll play a game of ASL with either of you at any time, but I don't want, nor have, to know your politics when doing so.
I apologize but I'm tired of that bullshit.

RandyT0001

Elder Member
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
First name
Cary
Country
llUnited States
I like my Rat Chart Version 2+. Wonder how sales are going, how close to selling out of stock. I know that the 2nd version sold out fairly quick.

aneil1234

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I took my Ver 2 charts to the local university print shop where they
pulled it apart
Laminated the WHOLE thing
and then put it back together

Laminate it all I say
Who cares about the cost if its GOING to LAST

Cause laminate the front page or the back, Not a problem
But I will get going out and getting the entire thing laminated as soon as I get it

And yes. ...................... Can they be pre ordered yet ?

Robin Reeve

The Swiss Moron
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Robin
Country
llSwitzerland
WTF?

Take your political crap, and it is nothing but crap, somewhere else. This thread is about ASL.
Your new <shrug> mode has interesting aspects. ;)

djohannsen

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
If anyone going to ASLOK wants to check out/help out with a current LFT HASL "Amiens" look for me at ASLOK. I have the map and a few small scale scenarios to test.
It really piqued my interest to see Amiens on the back cover of FtC 8. I hope that development is going well, and sincerely wish that there were some way that I could help (though I don't think that I have the capacity to assist with play testing, both because I'm a novice and because of a lack of Face-to-Face opponents). If there are other areas where I could be of assistance, don't hesitate to give me a shout.

Carln0130

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
It really piqued my interest to see Amiens on the back cover of FtC 8. I hope that development is going well, and sincerely wish that there were some way that I could help (though I don't think that I have the capacity to assist with play testing, both because I'm a novice and because of a lack of Face-to-Face opponents). If there are other areas where I could be of assistance, don't hesitate to give me a shout.
I would consider VASL for precisely this reason. Unlimited opponents around the globe and since all publishers have their playtest material VASLized, you can participate in playtests and have a direct impact on the hobby you love. IM me if you want to check it out further. Be happy to get you set up.