CH Friday Newsletter

nebel

Share and Enjoy
Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
I haven't received it in a month ...
You can simulate new versions by changing the title and font - introducing a few more typos and resending it to yourself. Make sure to type yourself a braggadocios note about how wonderful the latest version is and how much free stuff will be included in "the next" version...

Whiskers1123

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
You can simulate new versions by changing the title and font - introducing a few more typos and resending it to yourself. Make sure to type yourself a braggadocios note about how wonderful the latest version is and how much free stuff will be included in "the next" version...
You ask a simple question and the nuts come out of the shadows in a flash!

AntonyAlan

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
No, I did not get yesterdays newsletter either. . . and I wind up getting two copies (because I wound up being on two different lists when there were previous problems with the Friday distros).

Perhaps Ray has actually missed a Friday emailer!?

Whiskers1123

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
No, I did not get yesterdays newsletter either. . . and I wind up getting two copies (because I wound up being on two different lists when there were previous problems with the Friday distros).

Perhaps Ray has actually missed a Friday emailer!?
That's what I'm thinking. Maybe he is to busy packing things up for shipment to do it! Wishful thinking.

AntonyAlan

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
That's what I'm thinking. Maybe he is to busy packing things up for shipment to do it! Wishful thinking.
heh, I hope it's something like that. :)

But with the amount of time and effort that Ray has lately put into reassuring everyone that he never misses a Friday emailer, this does seem somewhat strange.

kynken

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Well he must have been ready to miss a Friday email. Just to tell us all those thousands of counters he put up for sale are at the printers. For a two person operation, I hope he didn't get in over his head. I did bite and bought some counters with his Friday discount codes. I hope they ship that stuff soon, before he goes hog wild again and post a dozen more national country counter set.

Whiskers1123

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The last email sounded to me like they had just gotten all the counter sets and they were putting all the packs together so they could put the orders together for shipping. That's a lot of work if that's the case. I've been waiting for a notice that my stuff has shipped with my fingers crossed. LOL!

RRschultze

Reaction score
First name
Ian
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Haven't received newsletter either for nearly a month. Placed order for some goodies early April and sent Maureen an email last week for update and not had a response either.

Whiskers1123

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Last week's email said that due to a computer system upgrade this week's email would be delayed a few days.
Thanks. I didn't see that. The way he writes it's hard to follow some times. I want to just skip the crap!

clubby

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Computer system upgrade. :lol: It's called Memorial weekend. You can write an email on your phone, you don't exactly need a fully upgraded computer system.