Last Week to order Blood & Jungle and CoS at lowest price

samtyson

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The counters are FINALLY due to ship early this week, so this is your warning to order now at the lowest price possible. If you have been waiting until we start shipping, this is the time to place your order. Once we start shipping, the prices will go to full retail, $139 each.

pybarrondo

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi, Sam. It's not super clear on the website: Is Crucible of Steel a straight reprint, or does it have errata incorporated like B&J?

rreinesch

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
It also has errata incorporated, like B&J. CoS will also have some slight adjustments in the packaging as we will not be including the replacement B&J counters like we did with the original since we are reprinting those for inclusion in B&J. If you do have the original B&J and want to replace your white core counters, we will be offering the counters from this reprint for individual sale.

jwoodall04

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I can't remember if shipping was included in the pre-order price, but could we just pick it up at the tournie in June to save you the trouble and us some bucks?

Arch71

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
The counters are FINALLY due to ship early this week, so this is your warning to order now at the lowest price possible. If you have been waiting until we start shipping, this is the time to place your order. Once we start shipping, the prices will go to full retail, $139 each.
Hey Sam, just confirming that you have my order already?, I believe I did pre-order it as soon as it became available but I didnt get any confirmation or such. I wouldnt want to miss the earlybird discount :(

samtyson

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hey Sam, just confirming that you have my order already?, I believe I did pre-order it as soon as it became available but I didnt get any confirmation or such. I wouldnt want to miss the earlybird discount :(
What name was it under? I have 5 orders going to Australia.

samtyson

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I can't remember if shipping was included in the pre-order price, but could we just pick it up at the tournie in June to save you the trouble and us some bucks?
Confirmed. Pre-order will be cheaper the FtF, but you save a bit.

volgaG68

Fighting WWII One DR At A Time
Reaction score
First name
Chris
Country
llUnited States
This came in the mail today. Already had CoS. View attachment 1828
Is it just me or is that 'play aid' to the right the enlarged VC building area for Thrilla In Manila? Thought of playing it recently, and saw the enlargement offered on the BFP (or was it Texas ASL?) website for personal printout. I don't recall this being included in the original B&J, but I do have a habit of misplacing things. Nice inclusion if it is a new addition.

rreinesch

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
That is the enlarged VC building area for Thrilla. This was done and originally available on the BFP website. For the reprint, we decided to go ahead and include it in the pack.

jwoodall04

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Just to clarify, you guys have my order, correct? I wasn't sure from the way the response above was written. I pre-ordered a while back.

Brad M-V

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Just received all my geoboards and they look really nice. Also want to thank you for adding the bonus "Crucible of Steel" magazine with them, nice treat. :)

samtyson

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Just to clarify, you guys have my order, correct? I wasn't sure from the way the response above was written. I pre-ordered a while back.
Yes, James, I have your order. I am waiting on delivery of CoS packs, then I can send out the B&J+CoS+combos/CoS only/Cos+counter orders. Should get them in the next day or two from the printers here in Austin.

jwoodall04

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
No worries - I'm still getting through Beyond Valor and Yanks. Probably be another decade before I get to the Bounding Fire stuff. ;)

vetsurg

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Just got my shipping notice, does that mean CoS is being shipped now? I ordered B&J and CoS.