Are All ASL Binders the Same Size

Bob Walters

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I am finding my binder is getting too small for the number of pages. It is an early first edition binder are the later ones thicker by any chance?

Last edited:

kgwright2012

Recruit
Reaction score
First name
Ken
Country
llUnited States
I've got both 1st and 2nd edition, but since its been a while since I looked at the 1st ed. I don't remember if there was a size difference.

Plus, I long since swapped out my asl binder for D-ring binders - easier to open and close - one for my main rules binder, one for chapter H, and a smaller one for historicals.

Bob Walters

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I've got both 1st and 2nd edition, but since its been a while since I looked at the 1st ed. I don't remember if there was a size difference.

Plus, I long since swapped out my asl binder for D-ring binders - easier to open and close - one for my main rules binder, one for chapter H, and a smaller one for historicals.
Thanks!

Eagle4ty

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I am finding my binder is getting too small for the number of pages. It is an early first edition binder are the later ones thicker by any chance?
Yes the 2nd ed. binder is a bit wider but not much (about the same width as the box sleeve the 1st ed. binder was in).

Alan Hume

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I bought 3 of the 2nd edition binders to cover the rules, Chapter H and historicals (they're still full to bursting though)

HansK

Reaction score
Country
llNetherlands
I'm still one 2nd edition binder short to store my pages. Unfortunately they are sold out at MMP.

greuh

Reaction score
Country
llFrance
I got the 2nd edition binder for chapters A to G and a 1st edition binder for the rest (I'm not as complete as you all), because it's more fragile and I read it less often during a game.
The content of the 1st edition binder was given to my game partner so he has a full set of the basic rules (A to E+H+J+K - even if somewhat outdated).