Desert Island with pocket RB, which pages goes first?

xenovin

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Vincent
Country
llUnited States
So if you are stuck on an island and all you have is your pocket RB to entertain you, which pages do you start with to make a fire, wipe your rear, etc.? Don't tell Pete but I think I would start with Chapter E (notes pages first of course) and maybe move on to CH B hoping I would retain all the terrain rules. So where would you start?

footsteps

Just visiting
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Snow rules go first. Don't need those on a desert island.

Brian W

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Wipe your ass with it when on a deserted island with the entire ocean as your personal bidet? Let's be reasonable and make up a situation that might actually happen: "you just got a bag of really great weed, but you've run out of rolling papers . . . which page gets burnt first?"

And, btw, it's the Chinese chapter H--all the weapons come from other countries anyway.

Houlie

CEO of HoulieDice (TM)
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The ammo vehicle/convoy page in Chapter E. E21/22 to be exact.

xenovin

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Vincent
Country
llUnited States
Ok - you guys made it past the first night with your one or two pages (not sure Brian's count :). Now the harder choices come in.

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Wipe your ass with it when on a deserted island with the entire ocean as your personal bidet? Let's be reasonable and make up a situation that might actually happen: "you just got a bag of really great weed, but you've run out of rolling papers . . . which page gets burnt first?"
"Good people don't take drugs" they say these days. We need another situation. :cool:

von Marwitz

Brian W

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
No it wasn't.

[edit: you're supposed to start arguing, that's the point of the forums]

Last edited:

jfardette

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
It couldn't be helped. The puny-armed pocket RB tribe was doomed to be devoured and eaten by predators while their manly-tomed brethren dominated the lands. It's science!

Paul M. Weir

Forum Guru
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Paul
Country
llIreland
It couldn't be helped. The puny-armed pocket RB tribe was doomed to be devoured and eaten by predators while their manly-tomed brethren dominated the lands. It's science!
That's not what happens. In a limited environment the smaller breeds can survive better on the limited resources. They are also harder to find and hunt down.

See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insular_dwarfism

It may have occurred in humans, the Homo Floresiensis, aka "Hobbits" may be an example.

Philippe D.

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
Now if there was a subject I wasn't expecting, it's the evolutionary advantages of the pocket RB...

jfardette

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Well at least we haven't run out of threads on the forum. And while I suspect that dwarfism as an evolutionary advantage might be a bit of a stretch, I hope we were at least able to get a laugh or two.