Rat Pocket Charts ver 2

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
It might be interesting to include a little chart or line about snap shot, i.e. that FFMO/FFNAM do not apply, FP is halved and no concealment lost or similar. I suggest it because I think it might encourage more use of snap shot, which I think is under-utilized. Just a thought and certainly not a deal-breaker.

JR

Tooz

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I agree that snapshots are a most often overlooked rule--very useful on occasions vs skulking.
I also should state here that as soon as the Rat Charts version #3 is available I will be among the first to pre-order.

Last edited:

mi80j

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I agree that snapshots are a most often overlooked rule--very useful on occasions vs skulking.
I also should state here that as soon as the Rat Charts version #3 is available I will be among the first to pre-order.
When will the Rat Charts version #3 be available?

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
It would be nice to have a footnote on the D8.21 chart (page 28) that says "Entry DRM n/a for VCA change" or something similar on the last three (possibly four) entries.

JR

Tooz

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
"Not before MMP will release its Korean module."--X
Sounds like a good plan. There will a lot of additions to be made with that release.

mi80j

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Then we may end up not publishing any Rat Charts v3. Time will tell (as well as the thickness of those Korean charts but if it's a booklet, it will be thick....).

X
Your LFT Rat Charts are the coolest product!
Pleasepleaseplease do a version three!

Philippe D.

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
Yeah, just a v2.1 with errata, and just making the damn thing available again, would be great. This is an item that sees heavy use - I got a second hand copy and I'm very happy with it, but it won't last forever and is certainly what I'll be most eager to replace.

Meeduluk

Reaction score
First name
Mick
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I'm after a copy of the LFT pocket charts, version 2. Can anyone recommend a dealer that has them in stock…or perhaps someone has a second-hand copy themselves in decent shape that they want to sell?

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
A minor enhancement for the Chapter F Desert Terrain chart (page 32; also not covered on the official chart): the cost for a vehicle to enter a wadi (/gully) is usually N + COT, which includes the case when COT is one for Open Ground. When a vehicle is in wadi-crest status, its cost for exiting crest and entering INTO the wadi excludes the COT as well as any SMOKE & Dust costs [F5.422]. For instance a fully-tracked vehicle in wadi-crest will spend one MP to start and then two MP (or eight MP = four time two MP if in reverse) to enter INTO the wadi. This could be done as a footnote on "COT", but the mp costs of entering/exiting crest-wadi are perhaps different enough that a new line (or two?) might be added to the chart.

JR

Sandaholm

Reaction score
Country
llFinland
I added a little chart under the A12.22 Concealment DRM chart which has the concealment gain dr numbers. So, SMC <= 4, HS/Crew <= 3, etc.. I haven't been able to remember those numbers.

Please do have a corrected version, if not a v.3.

Kirby

aneil1234

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I added a little chart under the A12.22 Concealment DRM chart which has the concealment gain dr numbers. So, SMC <= 4, HS/Crew <= 3, etc.. I haven't been able to remember those numbers.

Please do have a corrected version, if not a v.3.

Kirby

You do know the US Number is the same as the number of figures on each counter. So Roll 1 dice, add the number of figures on the counter, add or subtract any relevant DRM and if that number is more than 6. Then you don't get concealed
Pretty easy IMO

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
Nice to have:

Sewer info. The Sewer movement dr & drm. The Sewer Emergence Chart & drm.

JR

Last edited: