Panzerblitzin' again

docshadow

Recruit
Reaction score
hi,
I am new to the board here... but a long time fan and somewhat long ago player of Panzerblitz.

I have fond memories of pulling it off the shelf at the local mom and pop hobby and toy store in the Searstown shopping center. I will never forget the day I walked in and saw the AH bookcase games and bought my 1st one, Panzerblitz.

Years ago I gave them to a fellow who had a lot more time than I did and kinda wrote them off. Computer games came and went and then I was just playing chess on my playstation. I just recently bought another copy of Panzerblitz and I see that there are many add-ons and such for the game. I would like to play again starting at the 1st scenarios and onward.

I would like to know if there is a place to go to request players to play via email . I would like to know if there is a popular site for Panzerblitz (other than this one which I am glad to be a part of) where there may be some who still like it.?.

I would like to meet any of you who are still into the game and may want to converse about it here or privately.

Thanks for any reply and happy holidays to all and a special tip of the hat to all the veterans , who make it possible for me to enjoy my freedom.

DocShadow

Casp

Recruit
Reaction score
DocS...

I, too, would appreciate a slow reintroduction to PB on Vassal, PBEM.

Revisiting the scenarios serially would be fine.

C.

Ryan

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Is there any active PBEM or VASSL play of this game? For PB it should work just fine but how do you handle the opportunity fire from Panzer Leader? It seems to me that you would have to tweak that rule just a bit.

I have been able to get local opponents to play this game face to face so I don't have to (yet) resort to online play.