CS "Hotwar" scenarios

bkimball

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hope someone out there can help me.
I have been working on a PzC/MC version of the old Talonsoft (now Matrix -Tiller) Campaign Series set of scenarios called "Hotwar". The scenarios combined the EF-WF games to allow for a 1945 version of NATO vs Warsaw Pact. In order to do this I am using the Balkan Front 85 game engine with the West Germany/Austria map. From PzC I am using the players. To date I have completed the OOBs for all 3 Army Groups in France and the 15th AG in Italy along with their AF support. For STAVKA I have completed the 2nd Ukrainian Front and am finishing up the 1st Belorussian. I will also be doing the 2nd and 3rd Belorussian, 1st and 3rd Ukrainian, and have the 1st Baltic as a back up. There will also be some German units added in. My OOBs may not be totally accurate- I have been using OOBs from current PzC games especially for the Russians- I am sure there is a duplication of regimental numbers where I can't find the data- and what I can pull from the internet.
What I am hoping for help on is if anyone remembers the scenario center for this. I am looking for are some of the scenarios that went with it. I want use them for some "small" scenarios to go along with the monster game. Also, I remember the basic premise but if anyone has the original backdrop that would be helpful.

z1812

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
The best place for that type of information is at matrix or the blitz site.