Recent content by Zugführer

1. Zugführer

HexDraw is Back

I have created solo missions for my own solo rules using these maps. So, no regular scenarios go with them.
  2. Zugführer

MP cost to change VCA in debris?

ASL is a game of dice. ;)
  3. Zugführer

HexDraw is Back

... the last one ... for now. ;) Vimy Ridge, France, 9 April 1917: 24th Battalion (Victoria Rifles of Canada) vs. 262. Reserve Infanterie-Regiment. The Canadians enter along the west edge with Infantry and Mk V Tanks.
  4. Zugführer

HexDraw is Back

Okay here is another one. Belleau Wood, France, 6 June 1918: 3/5 Marines (Darkhorse) vs. German 461. Regiment. The Marines are coming from A9-A12 and A12-K12 in three Human Waves across the wheat fields.
  5. Zugführer

Defensive fire Baz.

Then they should change the wording of the rules. For example: "Unlike Smoke, WP may be fired by ordnance during (but prior to any friendly unit firing anything other than SMOKE) any friendly fire phase—not just the PFPh/DFPh—although placement in other than the PFPh results in Dispersed WP."...
  6. Zugführer

Defensive fire Baz.

A BAZ is ordnance, because any weapon that must secure a hit on a To Hit Table before resolving the effect of that hit on either the IFT or To Kill Table is termed ordnance. Smoke may be placed by ordnance/OBA only at the start of the owner’s PFPh/DFPh. So, it cannot be placed in the enemy's...
  7. Zugführer

Hero created after interdiction NMC

My explanation is: During the RPh when the player rolls an original 2 in an MC of a broken unit and the unit rallies because of rolling < its morale value, then the player has to make the follow-up DR for HoB and must use the +1 DRM for a broken unit although the unit is rallied before. But an...
  8. Zugführer

As I know there is no rule in ASL saying that a 1,1 in an MC rallies a unit because of rolling a 1,1. Only the follow-up DR for HoB that generates the Berserk or Battle Hardening status will rally the broken unit (in the case of Berserk) or exchanges the broken unit with an unbroken unit of...
  9. Zugführer

No. When rolling a 1,1 HoB occurs and the broken MMC is not harmed by the interdiction. Then the player has to make a follow-up DR. On a 2, 3 or 4 a Hero will be created, but the broken MMC will not battle harden.
  10. Zugführer

Why should a unit be rallied on a 1,1 result in a MC?
  11. Zugführer

A10.51 Direction: How is Wire counted

This "1 MF for Wire" is in addition to the MF costs for the terrain. Right? So, the MF costs for a Woods hex with Wire would be 3 MF for the determination of the nearest hex (in MF) a Broken unit has to rout towards. Right?
  12. Zugführer

P.A./US Early War counters

I have 4-4-7 2nd line squads too in my Raaco box.
  13. Zugführer

Ah. Okay. Thanks. Would not be amiss. Instead of putting in the same leaders, heroes, etc. as in Yanks, they could have put in some P.A./US Early War leader, heroes, etc. in Rising Sun.
  14. Zugführer

There are no P.A./US Early War counters for Leaders, Heroes, etc. (with soldiers with the M1917 helmets). You have to use the regular US counters (with soldiers with the M1 helmets). Right? Or do I missing them in my collection?:oops: