zgrose's latest activity

• zgrose
    zgrose replied to the thread Iran War?.
    I think SEAL Team 6 had the balls....
  • zgrose
    Speaking for myself, if Trump can pull out of the Middle East without alienating our allies in the region, I would be all for it. I...
  • zgrose
    IANACA (I Am Not A CIA Analyst): Seems more likely to me, at this point in time, to be an act for internal consumption (we're striking...
  • zgrose
    zgrose replied to the thread Australia in flames.
    We can't stop the warming inertia in the near term, and some people think we may have already past the tipping point in the feedback...
  • zgrose
    Is the BBC MSM or not?
  • zgrose
    Is the BBC MSM? https://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-50400851 Breitbart might be a bit late on the story
  • zgrose
    I'm sorry, I can't continue this thread if that's what you believe.
  • zgrose
    Is it worth the money, well if we take this isolated data point: https://coast.noaa.gov/states/fast-facts/hurricane-costs.html If...
  • zgrose
    Well, I'm replying to the comment "I have yet to see one single argument saying "this is the expected outcome if we act and here's how...
  • zgrose
    CO2 recapture. Differs linearly with the do nothing outcome.
  • zgrose
    Well, here is the most recent proposal I've seen. 1 trillion trees for about $300 billion. I'm sure there are a lot of others...
  • zgrose
    In this forum? Correct. In scientific literature? I can't believe that to be true.
  • zgrose
    There are. But if they dismiss the evidence of subject matter experts, I'm not sure how much of a rational argument those other people...
  • zgrose
    Yes, I think you've just reinforced my belief that some kind of collective action is required. Well, I'm not sure this is an accurate...
  • zgrose
    Perhaps you can answer my question because I think it's rather significant. Why do you trust the current caretakers so much? What have...