zgrose's latest activity

• zgrose
    zgrose replied to the thread Objective:Schmidt Errata.
    Shouldn't this be "at level 2" since the portion of the map used in the scenario doesn't go above level 2. There are only two brown...
    • Annotation 2020-01-22 175542.png
  • zgrose
    zgrose reacted to dur's post in the thread MMP Updates with Like.
    Thanks for this excellent answer to OP's question.
  • zgrose
    zgrose reacted to Perry's post in the thread Winter Offensive 2020 Results with Like.
    Winter Offensive 2020 ASL Champion Bret Hildebran (6-0) engraved dice cup, $100 Runner Up Neil Stanhagen (5-1) Third Place Phil...
  • zgrose
    zgrose replied to the thread Undefeated Season.
    Wow
  • zgrose
    zgrose replied to the thread New Impeachment Bombshell.
    If you stick all these in one thread it’ll make this sub forum a bit easier to navigate.
  • zgrose
    Amusing article title: "Chris Wallace: This is deadly serious matter now, 100 Senators are considering the future of the country" I...
  • zgrose
    I suspect you'll just have to send in a email to the official Q&A otherwise this thread will just run in circles.
  • zgrose
    ADJACENT requires LOS, IIRC. Accessible means that you can Advance into it regardless of whether you can see into it. (edit) Pyth...
  • zgrose
    I don't think anyone here has been advocating for the status-quo in military spending and a persistence of our armed conflict in the...
  • zgrose
    The commentary I heard on NPR had me thinking this case may loom large in the future...
  • zgrose
    zgrose replied to the thread Iran War?.
    Does anyone happen to know on what legal basis (presumably an international one) the US has to deny the request? I see we're threatening...
  • zgrose
    Ok. I misunderstood. I thought you were referring to Trump's reasoning on this latest action and that we were dismissing it simply...
  • zgrose
    Did you find his reasoning for this action in Iraq sound? If the goal is to disengage from the "endless wars" I'm having a hard time...
  • zgrose
    Just wanted to +1 on this. I believe false equivalencies run pretty rampant in politics on both sides.
  • zgrose
    Seems essentially flat.
    • Annotation 2020-01-08 120701.png