Recent content by Zakopious

1. Zakopious

Does anyone know either Jeffrey Chrisope or Jeffrey Taylor?

There is a Jeffrey Taylor who is a member of the Facebook group, "Advanced Squad Leader (ASL) players group".
  2. Zakopious

Jeff Talor from Streetsboro, OH told me that he is not the one who subscribed to "Dispatches from the Bunker".
  3. Zakopious

It appears that there is a Jeff Talor in Streetsboro, OH who attends Oktoberfest. But there is also a Jeff Taylor who commented in Banzai!!, Jan 2004, Vol 9, Num 1, p.13.
  4. Zakopious

You are correct but I did leave a PM on Jeff Talor's FB page. I don't think that he is retired so he doesn't waste as much time on the internet as me. A response may still appear.
  5. Zakopious

I left a PM on Jeff Taylor's Facebook. No response yet.
  6. Zakopious

There was a Jeff Taylor at Oktoberfest and he is from Streetsboro, Ohio.
  7. Zakopious

Dispatch #57 was transmitted today.

My FTF friend and I have been playing Infantry & SW scenarios. St. Oedenrode looks like our kind of scenario.
  8. Zakopious

Pimping ASL- how to get new people to play

Just like the old Tom Lehrer song: When the shades of night are falling Comes a fellow ev'ryone knows It's the old dope peddler Spreading joy wherever he goes Ev'ry evening you will find him Around our neighborhood It's the old dope peddler Doing well by doing good He gives the kids free...
  9. Zakopious

Pimping ASL- how to get new people to play

Donate a copy of Starter Kit #1 and let it be known that you are available to teach the game.
  10. Zakopious

There is a scan of the old SASL rule book on the WayBack Machine. If interested, I need your...

There is a scan of the old SASL rule book on the WayBack Machine. If interested, I need your email address so that I can send you the link. kenmoore@centurytel.net
  11. Zakopious

Any chance of eSASL Rulebook ?

The prediction of reprints is posted once a year in January or February. It will probably be reprinted this year, if not almost certainly next year. Same thing happened for Doomed Battalions, predicted for 2023 but put on pre-order in 2024.
  12. Zakopious

Any instructions on the proper way to print out the Operation Turnscrew map from DftB #44?

Vic Provost (DftB) is on this forum. Ask him how to print the map.
  13. Zakopious

Any instructions on the proper way to print out the Operation Turnscrew map from DftB #44?

The Operation Turnscrew Map is big (20" x 22"). Even a tabloid printer is only (11" x 17"). The only way to print it out as a single sheet is to have it done by a commercial printer. Your local UPS Store has large printers. Call or visit your local UPS Store and see if they can do it.
  14. Zakopious

ISO Markers and counters needed for play.

There are sellers on eBay who sell individual counter sheets Search for: "advanced squad leader counters".
  15. Zakopious

Hi from Spain!

Lots of helpful information in the free downloads at Texas-ASL. https://texas-asl.com/