Recent content by yzerdunn

1. yzerdunn

Campaign Game w/ VASL & Skype? EST weekend mornings?

Pretty sure I have games running in every module except Red Barricades and DZ: SME. (I'm trying to play catchup for 30 years of wargaming neglect!). Happy to do RB scenario or campaign but I'll play anything else if you prefer.
  2. yzerdunn

Sorry for the delay in responding. I was waiting for both of our time zones to settle down to see what the difference is. From what I can see your 8am is my 11pm. If that's not too early for you I can definitely do that a couple of times a week. I think the post in regard to me being rusty is a...
  3. yzerdunn

That's fine. I'm usually up till about 2. Playing ASL is better than watching TV. Our Daylight Savings ends this Sunday and I'm not sure which way that moves it
  4. yzerdunn

Looking for PBEM opponent for Armies of Oblivion Scenarios

Just picked up the Axis minors module and would like to work through the scenarios with anyone who's interested
  5. yzerdunn

Looking for a PBEM ASLSK opponent

Hi Matt I'd be happy to play SK by email if you're still looking for opponents. I've just picked up Starter Kit 4 too if you're interested Peter
  6. yzerdunn

Howdy. Your style of play sounds very much like mine. Now for the tricky part. I'm in Sydney, Australia which is fantastic from a time zone perspective. Having said that, I tend to play North Americans late at night when my family is asleep because I don't sleep much so it's still do-able. How...
  7. yzerdunn

VASL games in Australian times

sorry typo should be yzerdunn19@outlook.com
  8. yzerdunn

Email me at yzerdunn19@outlok.com. I have a regular game on Wednesdays but am free pretty much every other evening
  9. yzerdunn

Hi John. Have you found an opponent yet? I'm in Sydney so for half the year we have the same time zone. I'm available pretty much every night except Sundays and I have a regular game every 2nd Tuesday. I grew up with Classic Squad Leader in the 80's before taking 30 years off! I started with...
  10. yzerdunn

Looking for live VASL game of ASL or ASLSK

I'm in Sydney, Australia GMT+10. Recently started playing full ASL and am looking to play a lot more often. Available every night except Thursday and Sunday. Don't mind starting late and don't sleep much so players outside my time zone are welcome. Currently have Beyond Valor, Yanks and For King...