Recent content by xenovin

1. xenovin

What is this structure?

here's a winter view of the area from January or later (right of the large fire smudge), and while that diagonal road/railroad is present, I don't see any depression or hill there (except along the road/RR).
  2. xenovin

What is this structure?

If the center area was a depression, there would be a shadow in the bottom-right of the feature, same as the gullies, but there is no such shadow. I thought it might be a small rise but again, there is no shadow along the northern side (except a very small one -wall?). I agree with the dark...
  3. xenovin

What is this structure?

also showing walled compound
  4. xenovin

What is this structure?

I think it is some kind of a walled compound (blue circle) on this soviet map but I don't believe it is a building
  5. xenovin

Croix de Guerre Second Edition now available for preorder.

Looks like new Vicky counters per post above
  6. xenovin

Croix de Guerre Second Edition now available for preorder.

What are the new French infantry counters?!
  7. xenovin

Winter Offensive Accommodations

The code is bring a snow shovel
  8. xenovin

SCW

Paul Kinny had two draft SCW packs that he was working on using the CH module as the base (I think).
  9. xenovin

German Order of Battle references and usage hints

this site is pretty good too http://www.sturmpanzer.com/Default.aspx?tabindex=0&tabid=1
  10. xenovin

any How to Make VASL Counters tutorials out there?

Thank you both - super helpful!
  11. xenovin

I have an extension but need to edit the counters. I guess my question when I open up the MMC counter, where do I go to edit the HOB, BH, HS data and link to appropriate counters. assuming the data file. I am just interested in editing MMC counters so wasn't sure if I could edit existing to...
  12. xenovin

You got it! It sounds like everyone is booked so I thought I might give it a shot if I could figure it out. I’ll see if I can track down that extension- thanks!
  13. xenovin

Working on a project and need to make infantry counters. I know blank ones exist so wondering how do you edit them to include the attributes. I also want to use existing tanks and guns and maybe change the base colors and make a few new ones. any help appreciated. Thanks.
  14. xenovin

Bandenkrieg Errata

Brian, sorry I couldn't find you the Eagles Beer mug but I did copy this from CH message board a while ago: Q: What kind of terrain is [hex] C17 supposed to be? A: [From developer Brian Martuzas] This terrain feature is supposed to represent felled trees in cleared woods hexes. Treat these as...
  15. xenovin

Help Starting

Well he is German 😀