Recent content by xenovin

1. xenovin

Today in ASL I ... (Day to day ASL doings)

Honza, under the new regime, I don't think we are allowed to talk about black SS counters anymore. Nice you are switching to blue.
  2. xenovin

2nd Moderation Thread

So, anybody notice the theme song for the Pink Panther has "Dinant" a whole bunch of times in it?
  3. xenovin

Errata for Vae Victis scenarios

Sort of. I got a hold of English translations for a big chunk of them and have been slowly inserting it back into the original scenario cards. LFT just did a bunch of them in LFT 14 (plus tweaks). Having a few issues as the translations sometimes don’t match the French (as best that I can...
  4. xenovin

Hey Hox - i'm working on the next batch.
  5. xenovin

ASL Starter Kit Expansion Pack #2 now on preorder

LOL - actually that is the same map but I was playing from the other direction! the great thing with geoboards is that you can see all kinds of different places in them.
  6. xenovin

ASL Starter Kit Expansion Pack #2 now on preorder

I playtested a scenario on a different version of board k and I thought it was way cool for SK. I guess it was too densely urban so mellowed out to this version. Still nice to have a new urban board for SK and put board z to rest.
  7. xenovin

Doing my part, in these trying times.

make him use your dice so you know they aren't fixed
  8. xenovin

2nd Moderation Thread

wait, what?! every GS thread by page 2 is morphed into something completely different then the original post. some of the best comments on the game are buried in the middle of threads you would never look twice at.
  9. xenovin

RALLY POINT PTO PACK?

I thought Schwerpunkt was done doing anything with starter kit but if so, it would be around October when they release packs for ASLOK.
  10. xenovin

Status of Peleliu HASL

I’m glad someone gets my humor 😆 It was a monster clash when the two sides engaged.
  11. xenovin

Status of Peleliu HASL

I saw Tooz at ASLOK playtesting one of the small scenarios
  12. xenovin

Discord is down!

You’re OK, that admin is taking a break from GS.
  13. xenovin

hoxson is the one who loads all these images into the scenario archive so I guess he found his answer?
  14. xenovin

I also am looking for official errata for VV scenarios. I guess they are not collected anyplace?
  15. xenovin

Human Waves...

Human waves weren't in the training manuals. They were a result of inept and/or under-trained officers who lacked the ability to coordinated attacks (or fearful of countermanding a superior's orders) thus they sent troops out in repeated waves of frontal assaults to the slaughter. To the...