Recent content by xenovin

1. xenovin

Overlays to get more use from seldom-used boards?

I’ve heard many times the lack of specific overlays from OOP modules was the issue. Fiddliness is usually No 2 but removable tape makes this a breeze.
  2. xenovin

Overlays to get more use from seldom-used boards?

A few years ago there was a contest here on GS to create new overlays to spruce up boards 10 and 17. MMP printed the winners as new boards 10z and 17z. Some players lost their friggin minds that they had to buy these “new” boards prompting someone at MMP saying they will never do that again...
  3. xenovin

Scenario lists to bring to tournaments

GS is full of threads on “what are your top 10 scenarios”, what are best tourney scenarios, what is the best PTO/ETO/DTO scenario, etc. to grab lists. I also look at well established tournaments to see what scenarios they are using. And as you said, ROAR’s most played scenarios is also useful.
  4. xenovin

Creating an HTML Based eALSRB

Please send Amazon link
  5. xenovin

Handgun at ASLOK

I didn’t notice but have played players who were carrying. I’d only care if someone happened and they did nothing.
  6. xenovin

ASLOK 2019 photos

Goodbye ASLOK 2019 - Sunday morning 7 am. Out of the shot to the right was Bill Cirillo who just finished his final GROFAZ scenario at 6:30 am from the night before. Because that's what it takes if you want to make a run as the champ. Thank you Bret and Wild Bill for all you do making this a...
  7. xenovin

ASLOK 2019 photos

I might have to raid my plumbing supplies (felt lining inside the pipe to boot)
  8. xenovin

ASLOK 2019 photos

I noticed this in the picture above - but who hasn't been there?!
  9. xenovin

ASLOK 2019 photos

General view from Friday (sorry too much gaming and not much picture taking)
  10. xenovin

ASLOK 2019 photos

Ray and I had a great game of "Encircle This" but I wasn't able to capture the last factory at game end. Ray is a true gentleman of the game.
  11. xenovin

ASLOK 2019 photos

Kevin Boles was playing a few people
  12. xenovin

ASLOK 2019 photos

Friday Standings
  13. xenovin

ASLOK 2019 photos

ASL in 3D
  14. xenovin

ASLOK 2019 photos

The tray king