Recent content by Xena ~HS~

1. X

Please list the countries you have visited

Been in every state in the US, and been to Canada and guatemala. Would love to go on a wild african safari, or visit Europe or Isreal, anyone with a spare ticket to these places or anywhere let me know;)
  2. X

First issue Feedback

WOOT :banana: Got it today review will follow not had a chance to read it. Just want to thank Keef and Mantis for digging into the delivery prob:thumb:
  3. X

What a bunch of @#$&

I do not believe he was taken against his will. If we taken him would he be able to use the phone to tell the world? Access to the media to spread the news? Getting off a plane smiling with no hand cuffs on? Would he actually still be alive? Just another lie against the ever growing stack of...
  4. X

???forget me???

Alrighty..I suppose patience is a virtue..I will exercise some virtues:halo: :P
  5. X

???forget me???

Been out of the loop for awhile but I have not heard from any of you about my magazine nor the article you asked me to write. Wrote the beginning of the article and never got a format, money for the magazine was taken out but no magazine. Sigs were requested...but not used feeling kinda shunned...
  6. X

Haaaaa...Haaaaaa...

Hey Doggie:D Yea my 214 says 91b and it no longer exist either, they merged with 91c.
  7. X

Fantastic First Issue!

Ok I am not seeing it taken out of the bank, I bought a 2d3d animater the same day and I see it, so I know all my info is correct on the pay pal. And the money for the magizene is still in my bank. But I got this email... Welcome to Armchair General! The Best Military History Magazine...
  8. X

Fantastic First Issue!

Yes we subscribed via paypal...
  9. X

Fantastic First Issue!

Triaxe and I have not recieved ours yet? Got a eta on that?
  10. X

What is your story?

For you wargammer readers this is a repeat, but I am tired and not retyping it all and it goes with this thread, just that one song I shot the sheriff brought all these memories back! I posted this here http://www.wargamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8810&page=2&pp=15 Lol senior Drill it was...
  11. X

What is your story?

You still are :D I do not know about nowadays but when I wa in the told us only about 60 percent of the females make it through basic... and they were right! I was on fire watch and my buddy was on fire watch in HQ downstairs, she came running up and screaming so I went down and the girl she...
  12. X

What is your story?

I don't believe someone stole him, I think it was a set up from the very beginning. We were all down in formation and going through graduation ceremonies, no one would have been able to get up to the barracks at all, I think that my drill sergeant took it back to plant it for another...
  13. X

What is your story?

I love to hear of peoples stories when they were in basic training, I have a few funny ones so I will share one with you now:D I was in Ft Jackson S. Carolina so it was around 105 degrees. Hot and sandy. Your elbows burned in the sand as they made you take the prone position, I would pull...
  14. X

Haaaaa...Haaaaaa...

Is your keyboard acting up? I think you meant when you are prepared to die:P Yes I work unfortunatly, would love to sit here and debate and kill all day, **sigh** So yea this weekend would be great, I have a council meeting for BHD saturday so early sat afternoon? i too need to get the patch...
  15. X

Haaaaa...Haaaaaa...

hmmm I have CCII not been loaded in years....I am sure you play it alot...you have pet maps...so if I win this battle I would be a major suprem roywal pain in the arse...ok let me get the CD!!:horse: :laugh: