Recent content by Xena ~HS~

1. X

First issue Feedback

WOOT :banana: Got it today review will follow not had a chance to read it. Just want to thank Keef and Mantis for digging into the delivery prob:thumb:
  2. X

Signatures and Animated Gifs

:( :( :( :(
  3. X

Chickensalad...

I am having the same issue we had before, cannot connect to my site!!! But since you do not know what you want yet i took it upon myself to make one up, and IGM would be proud of me I deleted a lot of frames, so all the animation is not there but it is a respectable size:D ;) :thumb:
  4. X

College Football teams that I hate

Since the Bengals are out this house is betting on the Colts:D
  5. X

WWII Game Suggestions

You may be able to talk me into it;) I stlll have the config and almost all the maps that are pre 2003 anything after that probably do not have. RR and WF are my two favs.
  6. X

Red Orchestra

It is all in key board mapping and team work, I am willing to worj with you...any of you willing to try! We use team Speak and are able to talk and communicate what is going on, and usually there is alot! Medic!!!!! Sniper in SW hill!! lol so much fun:D Got a match tonight with the TKA squad so...
  7. X

Red Orchestra

Nooooooooo you must get Joint operations!!! And join me in ~HS~!! for more images to be convinced go here http://www.computergaming.com/slideshow2/0,4617,a=98279,00.asp
  8. X

Hi Sulla.

Seen him in here early this morning was just waiting for him to stop lurking:D
  9. X

Any board gamers out there?

We have so many board games in this house I am not going to attempt to type them all, Triaxe collects them. I have played a few of them, but with us being so comp addicted it is hard to break away and get one going. Our newest purchase still brand new in the box is Napoleon in Europe, beuatiful...
  10. X

WWII Game Suggestions

My all time favorite is CCIII (Close Combat III) You can try the free demo here http://www.gamesdomain.com/demos/demo/363.html
  11. X

The Five Best War Movies Ever

1. The longest Day 2. Full Metal Jacket 3. Patton 4. Saving Private Ryan 5. Braveheart
  12. X

College Football teams that I hate

You live in Ohio huh? Triaxe and I also live in Ohio, Dayton here and you? And I am not much into college football, but I would have to stay loyal to OSU:D Bengals are the team though!!! And I had such high hopes for them, I was not even ashamed to put on a bengal sweatshirt this year, but yet...