Recent content by WW2Junky

1. W

Combat Mission

Wow! i just bought CM:BO last week .. although the game has been out for many years, right? I was impress by the way how battlefront produce the game. I used to play Close combat and now i think i will stick to CM which offer 3D war gaming effects and many MODs and updates of Maps to play...
  2. W

The Ultimate WW2 movie thread

Well, i watched this movie and i think overall it is quite slow but it is worth watching and see how they die wahahhaha :mad:
  3. W

Windtalkers .... is not as war movie as it seems.. as a signaller myself, this show did not attract me anyways .. hmm maybe it looks like more action action show.. hmmm but still 5/10 for the overall. :sleep:
  4. W

Thanks for the information .. yah i heard tat it occurs in the pacific war era .:P
  5. W

"Originally posted by Iron Mike USMC Has anyone seen "Merry Christmas Mister Lawrence"? David Bowie, Tom Conti, Ryuichi Sakamoto, and others. Ryuichi Sakamoto also composed the music. " Well, yape i have watch this movie on a DVD and i think this show is very touching as it protraits the...
  6. W

Looking to get into miniature wargamming

Try this http://www.flamesofwar.com (Flames Of War) 15mm war gamming .... I am into this currently collecting Germans Truppens Company and US Infantry Company 2000 points each .. Enjoy.. ! :laugh:
  7. W

:banana: Well, watch Stanlingrad last few weeks ago, not very Stalingrad though but it showed a bunch of German truppens trying to survive the battle. Ok i should say for the show.. mmm still Band of Brothers is the best, i think .. more to come heard that Band of Brothers part 2 is coming isit...