Recent content by WuWei

1. WuWei

So what scenarios have you played Recently?

AP 80 A Bloody Waste. First turn, the American attacker shoots WP at my HS+HMG+9-1 leader on the water tower in the back. Heat of Battle, Berserk. Now my 9-1 charges down the stairs and towards the Americans that have just appeared at the horizon. At least the HS failed their TC and decided to...
  2. WuWei

Would you rather be lucky or good?

That's another life lesson ASL teachs to those who are willing to learn.
  3. WuWei

Losing Concealment.

The vehicle has to end its MPh there and is vulnerable to Street Fighting. This method works, but it can have serious downsides.
  4. WuWei

Would you rather be lucky or good?

Playing a good game (whether I win or lose) is way more satisfying than winning a game by pure luck. But to be honest: I don't complain when I play a good game against a good opponent and win because I get a lucky roll in the end.
  5. WuWei

Shuffling around prisoners during MPh

Thank you, so that clears things up a little bit. I somehow thought that they could be "dropped" like SW. So I abandon them in the RPh. In the MPh, another squad moves in and makes an immediate CC check to recapture. Do I get the -1 for a capture attempt against an inexperienced unit? If the...
  6. WuWei

Shuffling around prisoners during MPh

One of my guards wants to move on without the prisoners. There are other units nearby, but unfortunately, not in the same location at the beginning of the turn. How would the following situations be resolved: The guard abandons the prisoners in its MPh. Later in the MPh, another one of my...
  7. WuWei

Guns: Concealment instead of HIP during setup allowed? I want them to pose as concealed tanks.

During setup, can I place a gun that would otherwise be allowed to HIP on board under a "?" and keep the crew HIP? I could use a few more 5/8" "??" to obfuscate the position of my tanks.
  8. WuWei

CONSCRIPTS! 2021: 24th-26th of September; Bad Staffelstein, Germany

Nuremberg has an international airport, too, although I don't know if they fly to/from Sweden from there.
  9. WuWei

LOS and hindrance around EmRR

I'm confused by F6.52: A and D are within a half-level of the Hindrance's Base Level. And the elevation of D is ≤ that of the Hindrance's Base Level. Grain is also included in the definition in 4.51. So I thought the LOS is affected by grain hindrance. What am I missing?
  10. WuWei

LOS and hindrance around EmRR

A railroad track, EmRR, crosses a grain field (in season). A has LOS to D. But is the grain hindrance? I think it is, but I'm not sure. Does B have LOS to E, to F? Does C have LOS to E, to F?
  11. WuWei

CONSCRIPTS! 2021: 24th-26th of September; Bad Staffelstein, Germany

We did it in 2018 & 2019. We had to go virtual in 2020. But hopefully, we will meet once again in person in 2021: The fourth CONSCRIPTS! tournament will take place from 24th to 26th September 2021 in Nedensdorf, Germany (Franconia, between Coburg and Bamberg). Small, casual player friendly...
  12. WuWei

Feature suggestion for hull/turret hit notification

Some people play with the "Dice over map" feature and without the chat window. They have a SAN reminder there, but no hull/turret reminder.
  13. WuWei

Dismantled weapons and Portage costs

I heard discussions of a scenario that has one as an SSR.