Recent content by WuWei

1. WuWei

A19.3 Are unarmed units Inexperienced for Capture purpose

Thanks! I was unsure whether A20.53 only applied to movement or to everything.
  2. WuWei

A19.3 Are unarmed units Inexperienced for Capture purpose

"19.3 Inexperienced Personnel Restrictions: A Green MMC stacked with an unbroken leader is exempt from the restrictive rules of Inexperienced Personnel, which always apply to Conscripts/Unarmed-units regardless of leader presence." I infer from that paragraph that Unarmed units are considered...
  3. WuWei

CONSCRIPTS! 10th May to 12th May 2019, Nedensdorf, GERMANY

And of course, we would also advertise your event at Conscripts!
  4. WuWei

Conscripts! is just the way we like it. Small, cozy, low prep, rustic. We still have room to grow, but only a little until we hit our boundary constraints. And I agree: A second big event in Germany like Grenadier would be great! I would likely attend such an event myself if it'd fit in my...
  5. WuWei

I'm in the lucky position that I don't have to convince anybody that "our way" of doing it is the best, or even better. Most likely, it's just a matter of taste. 100% of participants from 2018 came back to the 2019 event, and some more. All of us had a good time. That's what is important to me...
  6. WuWei

ASL in and of itself is an acquired taste. ;) Personally, I much prefer our tournament mode. It doesn't penalize players without the time and leisure (or inclination) for week long preparations, and it doesn't give the stronger player yet another advantage. We have a more level playing field...
  7. WuWei

I'm not afraid, no, but I sleep with Thoreau's "Civil Disobedience" under the pillow and Jünger's "The Forest Passage" on the nightstand, so I might not be your typical German. But if you want the image removed, just say so, I will do it of course, out of respect for you!
  8. WuWei

Conscripts! 2019 AAR

Conscripts! 2019 After Action Report We had a very pleasant tournament this weekend! Four games within 48 hours is quite demanding, and I didn't take notes, so this is just a quick recapitulation out of my head. My first game on Friday evening was OA10 Monty's Mess, against Magnus. I played as...
  9. WuWei

We had a fantastic tournament weekend, with good games and good conversations! Thank you to all participants and all who helped making this event as pleasant as it was!
  10. WuWei

This looks even nicer than the "real" trophy!
  11. WuWei

VASLeague 2019 General Discussion

In the Euro/Oceanic League, Santiago and I are playing SP61 Objective Exodus. So far, my British attackers don't seem to be able to pass a single MC, and both my mortars malfunctioned. But I have managed to capture one German squad and see the outskirts of the village I have clear, so it's still...
  12. WuWei

We will close the registration next week (April 28th), so hurry if you want to attend!
  13. WuWei

Attacking a Landing Craft with a DC

Thanks for the quick answer. Too bad...
  14. WuWei

Attacking a Landing Craft with a DC

Can I place a DC on a (beached) LC?
  15. WuWei

Cav with buildings and charge Q's

Charge is not possible, because you can't enter a building on horseback. That also answers your next question. In general, you can charge as often as your MF allow.