Recent content by WuWei

1. WuWei

CONSCRIPTS! 2024: April 26th-28th in Grosseibstadt, Bavaria, Germany

The vanguard is about to set off for the venue. The games will start at 19:00.
  2. WuWei

VBM revealing Concealed units

Be aware that the revealed unit might street fight your AFV in the CCPh.
  3. WuWei

My guess is: Probably not.
  4. WuWei

HIP units and how to remember where they are...

The rules are pretty clear: D5.2: [...]Any CT AFV beneath a BU counter or not topped by a CE counter is considered BU.[...] D5.3: An OT AFV is always considered CE unless beneath a BU, Shock, or Stun counter.[...] What was the argument and rules reference of your opponent that an AL counter...
  5. WuWei

Truck CE ?

There are "trucks" in the wider movement sense: Vehicles that use the truck movement cost, as signified by white double circles behind the MP (D1.15). Those can be armored (although most are not), and if they are armored, they can be BU or CE. And there are "trucks" in the narrower "trucks"...
  6. WuWei

We hired a cook from Brazil for the barbecue on Saturday! Draught beer is a real possibility (but not 100% certain yet)!
  7. WuWei

Paratroopers E9, Scenario 97

Thank you!
  8. WuWei

Paratroopers E9, Scenario 97

In scenario 97 (A Desperate Affaire), SSR1 reads: "EC are Dry, with no wind at start [EXC: for Air Drop purposes (only), wind direction is from the north at start]..." What's that for? I thought it might perhaps be for E9.2 Drift, but the rules there only tell me what to do in a Mild Breeze...
  9. WuWei

HIP units and how to remember where they are...

Hiding Armor Leaders isn't worth it, I often just put him openly on the tank. My opponent's advantage of knowing where he is is greatly offset by my advantage of not forgetting him.
  10. WuWei

Landing a Glider with a bridge in the way

I try to land a Glider in a dry river bed (ASL93 Tavronitis Bridge), but I overshoot and end up in a bridge hex. In the table, there's a Crash drm: "+3 Landing in woods, building/rubble, bridge [...]" Is that only for landing on the bridge, or also under the bridge? And now that I end up in...
  11. WuWei

VASLeague 2024

At the moment, it is highly likely that there will be a VASLeague 2025.
  12. WuWei

Control of a building with rubbled stairwell

Yes. To make a wider point: It can and sometimes does happen that you end up in a situation where it is simply impossible for you to still win. It's ok to concede the game, then.
  13. WuWei

Glider hindrance E8.3

That makes sense, thank you.
  14. WuWei

Glider hindrance E8.3

An eliminated glider is replaced by an unarmored truck wreck and treated as such, no problem here. But what about a landed glider? (And in relation to that, I couldn't find a reference about the hindrance of unarmored vehicles. The rules in D9.4 always talk about AFV/wreck)