Recent content by wsrt

1. W

Finn Project

If you have room for extra counters then I would like to make a plea for bicycle counters. It always niggles that I have to use motorcycle counters and try and remember that they are bicycles!
  2. W

ASL 204 Human Bullets

I won as the ROK, but it was a very, very close thing. It went to the final half turn, and DFF from my last good order squad did just enough to prevent my opponent from exiting the required VC. I chose the 2 AT gun option, and I believe that if I had taken the 3 AT gun option, I would have lost...
  3. W

Forum update to v2.0 in progress

That is now implicit rather than explicit. Just click on the thread title and it will automatically open at the last unread post ... at least that is what happens for me!
  4. W

LIGHT AA.

Much of ASL is "design for effect". An ASL Light AA "elimination" is a "mission kill". It causes the plane to be removed from the cardboard battlefield immediately. Shot down is not the only effect that might be simulating.
  5. W

Da Paul Challenge

I think the "mobile tip" is what I know as a "skip". (See http://www.lothianskiphire.com/ for pictures, etc. that's my local skip hire firm).
  6. W

Forgotten War Q & A.

ROK KW Early War Rules state no "special ammunition". Does that apply to AP/HE with a depletion number? Or, is it only applicable to APCR, HEAT, Smoke, etc?
  7. W

Operation : Schmidt

Or, the times and dates have not all been normalized to GMT...
  8. W

Banzai!! 22.1 is available for free download

If you have free spaces on the counter sheet then some steeple counters in different level colours would be appreciated!
  9. W

Using IFT vs BU AFV

Any such DR that can yield no game result other than a SAN is not made I have always understood this rule to mean that the SAN roll is not made if the triggering DR can have no other effect. I vaguely recall the rule changing to stop the gamey tactic of driving a BU AFV down the length of a FL...