Recent content by wrongway149

1. wrongway149

So what scenarios have you played Recently?

A good starter scenario, FP range is an important tactical consideration that even veteran players sometimes disregard. So if the new player got that part, it was a lesson well-learned.
  2. wrongway149

ASLOK on Hold For Now

The lucky bastards!!!
  3. wrongway149

ASLOK on Hold For Now

We gotta double-time CX through various residual markers in open ground (-2) to get to the victory building, without even pinning so we can advance in, avoid ambush and win a 1:2 close combat (+1/-1 or worse) and survive to gain control. No problem, I do it all the time :)
  4. wrongway149

ASLOK Thoughts in the Age of Covid

Well, being as Cleveland and Cuyahoga County has mandated mask use when in public anywhere, I think our TH# just went down OTOH, it MIGHT actually finally slow the spread in time. So we have an acquisition marker if we get the chance to take another shot.
  5. wrongway149

It would probably be easier and more effective to just sanitize hands at the end of each player turn. But as I mentioned up-thread -- another layer wouldn't hurt.
  6. wrongway149

In the world of Environmental Health and Safety (my world) this is known as an 'engineering control'. It is regarded as much more effective than PPE as once deployed it does not rely on any human activity to work, and should be considered if feasible. This is an 'administrative control' -...
  7. wrongway149

Which can certainly be accommodated.
  8. wrongway149

Rule ends on July 1. So as of right now , there is no reason to think that we should not go ahead with planning an event for October. According to Gov. DeWine and the Ohio Dept of Health.
  9. wrongway149

Actually 'TABLES' are limited to gatherings of 10 persons. We can handle that. Banquet and catering facilities are limited to 300 persons. We won't be anywhere near that I think we are done here. Unless Mark would like to argue with a national COVID-19 hero, Dr. Amy Acton.
  10. wrongway149

We can do just as well as grocery stores.
  11. wrongway149

VIEW PRODUCT DETAILS
  12. wrongway149

Yeah I noticed the 'social distance' difference early on.
  13. wrongway149

The liability issue is primarily the responsibility of the hotel. (So if they say masks, we would go with masks. ) .
  14. wrongway149

And I wonder if it would be better or even possible with a smaller group to use the ground floor conference rooms instead of the fifth floor. Better ventilation, better access to bathrooms and other small variables that together help reduce the risk. And make no mistake - it is all about...
  15. wrongway149

There are. The back one has often been blocked by stored items ( Which is illegal on some levels and just plain bad on others)- but we can make a point of it to the hotel.