Recent content by wrongway149

1. wrongway149

Latest MMP release

Working on AP 17 made me wish we had some crag overlays And graveyard-orchards.
  2. wrongway149

Action Pack 17 - what's needed to play all scenarios....

One of the scenarios represents the 5th Cavalry Regiment's RELIEF of Chipyong- Ni. I think someone else might be working on the actual siege part.
  3. wrongway149

Where are the raft/assault boat counters?

Weren't there some in VotG? (not that you can get that right now, either)
  4. wrongway149

Latest MMP release

There are a couple scenarios in AP 17 that will not overwhelm a CVPA 'first-timer' .
  5. wrongway149

Latest MMP release

No air power nor searchlights in AP 17.
  6. wrongway149

Latest MMP release

I have made a tighter filter for other games (and 3rd party ASL) for this same reason. If I don't see playing it within the next year-- no purchase.
  7. wrongway149

Latest MMP release

It also gives a scenario desinger a lot more to work with. And let's face it, the same old 'take the hill' Victory Condition' is as old as board 2 itself. As far as rugged hilly/wooded terrain - this was done on small scale with board 84 (excellent work, Tom) -- but can certainly be...
  8. wrongway149

Latest MMP release

Well for one - the more maps I get, the less I have to rely on overlays or 'terrain change' SSRs. And for two-when these super-talented map elves put some LOS's in that are at the other end of 'intuitive' -- it increases the joy (or the pain, depending on which end of the shot you are on.) of...
  9. wrongway149

Latest MMP release

Well there are more scenarios with North Koreans -- much easier!
  10. wrongway149

Latest MMP release

all too many of the Korean roads were such in name only -- and thus fail to pass the 'design -for -effect' test. It should not be easy for tanks to get around.
  11. wrongway149

Latest MMP release

I find it much easier in some ways. Mostly infantry, with AFVs and guns in support as God intended. (Only two night scenarios in this pack)
  12. wrongway149

Latest MMP release

Robin, several scenarios in the pack will be good 'intro to ASL Korean War' games for those such as yourself.
  13. wrongway149

ASLOK XXXV (the Redux) - October 3rd thru 10th, 2021

It's some great ASL ,Scott - and in fact plays a lot quicker. Less concealment, not many AFVs. Most complicated thing is probably the ChiComs-- but the context of the scenarios is not so much.
  14. wrongway149

ASLOK XXXV (the Redux) - October 3rd thru 10th, 2021

While I am considering combining steep hills and alpine hills -- I haven't found quite the situation for it just yet.