Recent content by wrongway149

1. wrongway149

So what scenarios have you played Recently?

Keep the defense honest for a little longer. then make your move. I like it.
  2. wrongway149

Well lots of good discussion, so I'm happy. And a still fairly even ROAR record. I have seen as many losses as victories by German players who thought the exit stage right was the easier path to victory. Going for the town at least offers a chance to rally and try again after you get up shot...
  3. wrongway149

IMO, this is what makes a great scenario design, and usually one of the goals.
  4. wrongway149

"As Luck Would Have It" SSR 2 foxholes as rout and rally terrain

All consistent with intent, anyway - even if not as clear as point #6. The foxhole itself is the rout/rally terrain - NOT the foxhole hex.
  5. wrongway149

Usually it's too late by the time that thought hits. But I am pleased how this scenario turned out. It may be the best of that pack-- even though it was supposed to be the 'snack', just thrown in there to round out the pack.
  6. wrongway149

So what is the next HASL from MMP going to be?

Or fishing - Any idea how much those Plano tackle boxes cost !?!?!?!
  7. wrongway149

Well ya can't spell "ASSHOLE" without A-S-L, now can you?
  8. wrongway149

'Slaughter at Ponyri' has cleared it's last major hurdle- Playtest of the huge CG has been completed. Now we still have some discussion and some 'final' playtesting, but the work is 90% done. In fact, we are at the stage of deciding 'required counter inventory'. I expect Dinant next (as the...
  9. wrongway149

Sounds like you tried everything- It's way more interesting if the Norks kill a tank or two.
  10. wrongway149

Any interest in a Starter Kit scenario design contest?

What does this mean? I can use axis minor MMC (that are in SK3 armory) as Russians if I need more 447s?
  11. wrongway149

AAR - Blood On The Tracks - RO1

Or how about 'Ticket to Ride---- to Hell! '?
  12. wrongway149

AAR - Red Factories

And we scenario designers have to continue to find new challenges for these great players.
  13. wrongway149

AAR - Blood On The Tracks - RO1

Tunnels can be quite useful. More players should take advantage of them. HINT: When as designer allows fortified buildings, you should always think about a tunnel instead. BTW, I was going to use the scenario title 'Blood on the Tracks" for one of the Slaughter at Ponyri scenarios. Guess that...
  14. wrongway149

Forgotten War counters expanded into regular ASL

Note 15 says the M15 half tracks were used to support the 32nd Infantry Division in the Philippines. So there is THAT possibility.