Recent content by wrongway149

1. wrongway149

So what scenarios have you played Recently?

I'd say that the trend towards multiple victory conditions has more than made up for the smaller scenario size. Defenders can't just retreat to the 'love nugget'* and skulk the rest of the way. They need to spread out and keep moving until the attacker commits. * "Love Nugget' trademark...
  2. wrongway149

ASL is a game of maneuver. Tunnels add another element of that.
  3. wrongway149

A lot of ASL wrapped in a nice, tight package.
  4. wrongway149

MMP Updates 2021

Right now the 6-pack bottles are 4/$11
  5. wrongway149

J188 Grab And Go - AAR

So, design-wise it is similar to 'Late for Chow'. If both were are the same 'pick-list' for a tourney round--- which would you choose?
  6. wrongway149

Attention Mapmakers: Soviet villages

So would 'huts' be appropriate and in play via SSR?
  7. wrongway149

"Arguably" Missing Counters

M6 GMC ( First US TD) No scenario on El Guettar can be considered accurate without some. Also used for a minute by Marines on Bougainville and FFI in Southern France.
  8. wrongway149

Electronic ASL Rulebook now available

Does it include Chapter E revisions that were being worked on - or merely errata?
  9. wrongway149

Too Much ASL, not enough space

Use Carcassonne-sized 'tiles' for the 3/4th" counters
  10. wrongway149

Official HASLs & CGs in the works

I am thinking of doing something like that for this battle: Battle of Ka-san - Wikipedia Notice the rich vegetation on one side and sparse on the other? (I tried to use board 9 for this scenario due to the hilltop building , but the attacker just gets slaughtered and defender rarely moves...
  11. wrongway149

Too Much ASL, not enough space

I am wondering if someone can do some larger counters for use with the deluxe boards. (Which would require more storage, so maybe a more 'targeted approach' -- only unit counters needed for a specific list of scenarios.)
  12. wrongway149

MMP Updates 2021

We don't drink Soda up here. We drink 'POP' 🥤
  13. wrongway149

MMP Updates 2021

Yep -cancelled the new deck when Decktrex tripled. Pespi was $1.89 for a two-liter before last fall-- now it is up to $2.49!!!!
  14. wrongway149

Fringe Conflicts: The Chaco War

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1940%E2%80%931944_insurgency_in_Chechnya
  15. wrongway149

Missing Counter?

Probably one reason it is still in service all over. Just don't lose your head space and timing gauge.