Recent content by wlee123

1. wlee123

Bitterest Day (AKA Sugar Loaf Hill)

Outstanding Rick! I am glad you guys were able to make this happen. It is an awesome HASL and needed to get out to the masses. Waiting for that pre-order to go up so I can order a copy.
  2. wlee123

LFT16

Thanks for the info Xavier. Any amphibious landings included?
  3. wlee123

LFT16

Do we have a breakdown of the included scenarios yet? Location, date, nationalities? Already pre-ordered and looking forward to this one.
  4. wlee123

Small Scenarios and Dice Luck

To me the vagarities of the dice are the beauty of the system. As the squad leader, your troops are not always going to perform or execute orders the way you want them to. They may break and run instead of charging that pillbox, artillery fire requested and planned for may not be available...
  5. wlee123

Le Franc Tireur No. 12

See G 1.423. A THH created by an MMC that has already expended movement factors had 2 MF deducted for each one MF expended by creating MMC unless that MMC was conducting a Banzai charge when THH was created.
  6. wlee123

Bitterest Day (AKA Sugar Loaf Hill)

It is a lot of fun. This module is a great way to learn cave rules as their use is very basic in this module. The scenarios are all a manageable size and can be played relatively quickly. This is a great intro into full ASL PTO rules with simple terrain and an introduction to caves and cave...
  7. wlee123

Status of Peleliu HASL

Thank you for the update Chas!
  8. wlee123

Status of Peleliu HASL

Any news on Peleliu? Really looking forward to this one.
  9. wlee123

Status of Peleliu HASL

Hey Chas and Rick. Just checking in to see how Peleliu is coming along. Is it still looking good for a 2024 release date? Let us know how we can help!
  10. wlee123

New guy but could use a point in the right direction

Both great recommendations. DZSME is more readily available, but I found Pegasus Bridge on Ebay as mentioned and did not have to give an arm up for it. Both have a bit of specialized rules thrown in, (Bocage and glider landings), but nothing too daunting. Just a bit of extra reading to get...
  11. wlee123

Scenarios Seemingly DESIGNED To Cause A Major PMC

BRT 6, A Legend is Born. Even though you know that you have enough marines to eventuallly get the job done, it is hard to keep the personal morale above desperation level in the face of all the casualties you have to suffer. The BRT campaign games are even worse.
  12. wlee123

Status of Peleliu HASL

Glad to hear it is continuing to be worked on and is "in the pipeline". It is a large module with a lot of content, and I appreciate the amount of work it must take to produce something like this. Please keep it moving forward and let us know if we can help in any way (proofing, playtesting...
  13. wlee123

Marco Polo Bridge

SK #4 : PTO added concealment.
  14. wlee123

Status of Peleliu HASL

This module is going to be epic. The beauty of the Peleliu action is that the terrain is so varied. You have the murderous beach assault, the wide-open airfield and finally the coral ridges and caves of the Umurbrogul. Any player that fancies PTO should be able to find plenty of action on...
  15. wlee123

Sugarloaf Hill Playtesting Underway!!!

That looks great Rick!