wlee123's latest activity

• wlee123
    Fun scenario. I played it last weekend and it had a lot going on for a small scenario. Specifically boat rules, seaborne assault and...
  • wlee123
    wlee123 reacted to klasmalmstrom's post in the thread LFT16 FT333 Good Enough? Question with Like.
    I do not have the scenario - but not all scenarios set in the Pacific have PTO Terrain - so with the lack of an SSR, I would assume that...
  • wlee123
    wlee123 reacted to DonWPetros's post in the thread Huertgen Forest with Like.
    Wondering if there's interest in a Huertgen Forest thing? Imagining 1-2 geoboards, maybe some Overlays. Were there enough actions...
  • wlee123
    Outstanding Rick! I am glad you guys were able to make this happen. It is an awesome HASL and needed to get out to the masses...
  • wlee123
    wlee123 reacted to Toby Pilling's post in the thread LFT16 with Like.
    It's in this issue, Jim - LFT16. Hence me posting in this thread!
  • wlee123
    wlee123 reacted to Toby Pilling's post in the thread LFT16 with Like.
    I'm looking forward to seeing my article on defending in scenarios featuring the Japanese or PTO in print. I started it ages ago and it...
  • wlee123
    wlee123 reacted to Chas's post in the thread Bitterest Day (AKA Sugar Loaf Hill) with Like.
    2 more scenarios to confirm final and overall final edits are all that remains.
  • wlee123
    wlee123 reacted to Chas's post in the thread Bitterest Day (AKA Sugar Loaf Hill) with Like.
    4 scenarios confirmed final. working through some things with one. 4 more to go. Getting close!
  • wlee123
    wlee123 reacted to Xavier 658's post in the thread LFT16 with Like.
    Hi, Very welcome. Yes, 4: Thai Beaches Goodenough ? Fourteen Paddles Arakian Rose X
  • wlee123
    wlee123 replied to the thread LFT16.
    Thanks for the info Xavier. Any amphibious landings included?
  • wlee123
    wlee123 replied to the thread LFT16.
    Do we have a breakdown of the included scenarios yet? Location, date, nationalities? Already pre-ordered and looking forward to this one.
  • wlee123
    wlee123 reacted to Xavier 658's post in the thread LFT16 with Like.
    My dear friends, you are way too fast... I have sent a post a few hours ago, in French, and you are already aware that LFT 16 is at the...
  • wlee123
    wlee123 reacted to Xavier 658's post in the thread What's in Store for 2024 for LFT? with Like.
    Hi all; If everything goes as planned, we will release LFT 16 within a couple of months (March / April 2024). PTO themed. Later this...
  • wlee123
    wlee123 replied to the thread Small Scenarios and Dice Luck.
    To me the vagarities of the dice are the beauty of the system. As the squad leader, your troops are not always going to perform or...