Recent content by Westy

1. Westy

East Front - maps, overlays, scenarios

Late to thread so apologies if I’m off the mark. Cornfields would definitely block LOS but not LOF if moving unit was noisy. I have draft of SSR (or chapt B cornfield rules) if interested.
  2. Westy

ToTR and these things………..

Thanks Klas.
  3. Westy

FFS - cant upload photos. I’m referring to the cards for 80mm mortars.
  4. Westy

What are these for?
  5. Westy

Looking for Playtesters/Proofreaders for another AP (France 1940)

Hey Gary….I’m an experienced player and sharp proof-reader. Would be willing to help.
  6. Westy

AP18 goodies?

Planning to be there next year.
  7. Westy

Sparrow Force J228 Flying Samurai

Yeah - and the terrain is stunning. One action in particular lends itself well involving the Aussies launching a bayonet charge at night across the saddle between brigade hill and mission ridge.
  8. Westy

Sparrow Force J228 Flying Samurai

I have a Kokoda HASL on the drawing board having just done the Kokoda track.
  9. Westy

SF4.1 question

Danke
  10. Westy

SF4.1 question

My read is that multi hex buildings without a large white center dot, remain two story houses (B23.22) - with a stairwell in each hex. Has this been officially confirmed?
  11. Westy

New ASL Journal announces Twilight of the Reich

I recently trekked Kokoda and will be preparing a scenario pack featuring various situations through both Japanese and Aussie offensives
  12. Westy

Kokoda Trip

Hopefully will do it Justice.
  13. Westy

Kokoda Trip

Good suggestions. One of the dilemmas will be to adequately capture the ridiculousness of the terrain and still make an enjoyable game of it. Maybe…..maybe……….20 turn scenarios…cloaking counters climbing straight up 800m high ridges. Will require some serious creativity and play testing. No use...
  14. Westy

Kokoda Trip

You did indeed say that Bruce…..and night one of 8….it was ringing in my ears.
  15. Westy

Kokoda Trip

I agree……the steepness of the ridges is something to behold. DASL might be the answer!