Recent content by Westy

1. Westy

Farthest Shot Ever?

I rolled snakes when an 8-3-8 threw a DC on to a motion Sherman during a night scenario.......the resultant burning wreck providing illumination for the big cats to start a pounding....from fricken miles away....in La Gleize map
  2. Westy

Tracks and broken ground

Rule F9. Who thinks that driving in a track through broken ground still requires a bog check. That’s the way the rules read. Intended?
  3. Westy

Books: What are you currently reading?

Mein kampf. Been meaning to for years. Frightening read.
  4. Westy

Dunkerque/Dunkirk

Loathsome, inaccurate, sloppy boring drivel. Boring boring boring. Could rant for hours but.....boring best sums up.
  5. Westy

Music: what are you Listening to now?

Vektor.....Terminal Redux. Awesome album
  6. Westy

Dunkirk

Anyone willing to defend this movie?
  7. Westy

ASLOK 2017, too early for woofing?

See you all there dudes. Flying in from Melbourne on the 29th.
  8. Westy

Whom Gods Destroy

This scenario was a belter. All three players were in it right to the death. And the "I won't shoot at you as long as you move in the direction over there" dynamic was awesome fun. It was even more nuanced than that. On the last turn, I wanted to K/KIA an adjacent squad......generated a 1MC and...
  9. Westy

Your ASL Moment of This Coming Year (2017)

After many years lost to ASL, my 21 YO son rejoins the fray and commences weekly games with me.
  10. Westy

Your experiences/difficulties with the Oregon Laminations 2mm Deluxe Corner Rounder (C006)?

I have both 2mm and 2.5. Done entire set including BFP stuff. Awesome. Much prefer 2.5.
  11. Westy

Is there Something wrong with Journal 12 and WO Bonus Pack 8?

Just ordered. Seriously hard to find. Are MMP trying to restrict sales?
  12. Westy

Is there Something wrong with Journal 12 and WO Bonus Pack 8?

Will we still be able to buy any MMP products outside US after inauguration?
  13. Westy

How exited are you about the Korean War module?

10. The more night scenarios the better.
  14. Westy

Who believes in some kind of existential 'force' affects DRs?

Without fail....whenever you say "let's just roll and if you roll low enough we'll look it up and see it it matters"........the roll is always low enough to require looking up the rule.
  15. Westy

dice cups

Dice tower I made 25 years go......surpassed by the vastly superior dice cup.