Recent content by WesN

1. W

What boardgames have you played recently?

Phantom Leader Deluxe, D-Day at Omaha Beach just started learning these two. Played some Agricola 2 player as well.
  2. W

Just started a Federation and Empire PBEM game. Played a few games of Manoeuvre via VASSAL last week.
  3. W

I don't know, I think this: Looks better than: As far as the way they look I think the CoH look better, in IMO anyway.
  4. W

Sadly I haven't played ASL in over a year and a half until recently. I do have 11 level 70 WoW characters to show for it though :nuts: (cancelled both accounts, hopefully I will resist WotLK). Recently I have played Munchkin, Talisman, Ticket to Ride and Puerto Rico with my son and his...
  5. W

You get 200 total PMs, not just 10 more and I guess just the satisfaction of knowing you are giving back to a site that is giving something to you.
  6. W

It is more like 1.50 a month if you pay for 6 months. It supports the board you use etc etc. I did it so I could get more than 10 PM slots.
  7. W

Some people retained them from SZO times and some did not, mine did not. A script is going to be run that will remove all custom avatars unless you are a member or staff, they just haven't done it yet.
  8. W

New members introduce yourself here

I missed this sticky when I signed on a few days ago. My name is Wes and I live in the Tampa area. I haven't touched ASL in almost 2 years, but was firmly entrenched in the Schwerpunkt group here in Florida and will be again once ASLOK is over. Glad to see ASL communication still taking place...
  9. W

Consimworld goes to pay subscription

If you only play or care about ASL then this forum is ok. There are more official MMP posts on CSW and if you play other games then the forum here helps you little or none. When I first started at CSW the interface threw me off for awhile, now that I use it a lot it works just fine. Wes
  10. W

Consimworld goes to pay subscription

I wonder why they just suddenly announced it with no seeming discussion. I signed up for it anyway 15 bucks for a year is not that big of a deal. I just wonder how many people will be sticking around. I also wonder if the game company people have to pay for a sub as well. Wes
  11. W

Some very basic questions

When you are the attacker you set your reinforcements up offboard before you do anything else in the Rally Phase. Then in your MPh of that turn you may move them onboard. If you move first then you are the first ATTACKER yes. It is your RPH, PFPh, AFPH and APH etc first. You can advance all...
  12. W

ASL-Forums Reconstruction Update

Just FYI, but the old original email list at MMP is actually still up and running. It still is slow at times etc, but is still there. I get email from it when people actually send to it.
  13. W

RECON 2004 - ASL at WBC July 31 - Aug 2, 2004

How many RECON's I wonder... I will be going to this Recon 2004 this weekend: http://www.hmgs-south.com/recon.htm I wonder how many there are. :) Wes
  14. W

Bazooka/Panzerfaust Useage?

You fire at the infantry like you would fire at a vehicle. The infantry has to be in a building, pillbox or behind a wall since you are firing a HEAT round at them. You have to roll to hit and if you score a hit you effect them with the FP listed on the counter. You do not combine it with...