Recent content by wengart

1. W

Where can I purchase Tacops?

I've been looking around to purchase Tacops, but haven't been able to find it anywhere. Does anyone know where I could pick up a copy?
  2. W

Whats up?

I've been away for 3-4 years now, and I've been wondering whats up in the world of CM. A double release of Red Thunder and Black Sea in 2014. Final Blitz 2 years ago. Apparently no new modules for any of those titles? Battlefront lost a developer? Engine upgrade #4 is out. I've tried finding...
  3. W

CMRT opponent wanted

Turn sent!
  4. W

CMRT opponent wanted

I would prefer the Russian side. PM me your email and I'll send you a file. Would you prefer to do mirrored or single?
  5. W

CMRT opponent wanted

I actually wouldn't mind playing a mirrored game of Angriff. I was put off mirrored games back when I played CMSF. I recall having the knowledge of both sides in one particular scenario essentially gave me the prevented me from doing something that would have been quite suicidal for my men...
  6. W

CMRT opponent wanted

If no one has responded to you I wouldn't mine playing a game with you. I'll play either a scenario or QB and generally would like to allot a percentage of points to each combat arm (although i'm super flexible about this I just rather not have one person buy a company of infantry to fight a...
  7. W

CM:A beta tester AAR

It's late so i'll make this short and sweet. Normal Dude has recently posted an CM:A AAR located here http://www.battlefront.com/community/showthread.php?t=92149.