Recent content by WAYCOOL

1. WAYCOOL

RB Immobilized and Isolated

What happens when an AFV is immobilized and in enemy territory in RB? It seems like more would happen then just the normal die roll, but I must be blind because I can't find and modifiers that would apply.
  2. WAYCOOL

Vassel oponent wanted this week

I'm on a weeklong break, so I'm looking for opponents for the remainder of this week. will play anything with Americans, Russians, and Germans, as I have owned beyond valor for some time. I recently got rising sun and have a good grasp of the basics of PTO scenarios, so if someone wanted, I...
  3. WAYCOOL

Japanese Pilbox Tunnels

Cool.
  4. WAYCOOL

Japanese Pilbox Tunnels

thanks
  5. WAYCOOL

Japanese Pilbox Tunnels

Can Japanese Pillbox tunnels connect two pillboxes together? If so, could the tunnels connect in the middle(pillboxes are four hexes apart) or only directly to each other? if there is a string of tunnels linking pillboxes toegther, does a unit moving through them have to come out in each pillbox...
  6. WAYCOOL

Turretless AFV

Ok, thanks!
  7. WAYCOOL

Turretless AFV

Turretless vehicles firing outside their CA (unless I misread the rules entirely) pay a + 3 To Hit DRM. If they literally don't have a turret, does this represent the tankers turning the entire tank to track their target? If so, why doesn't the system include a change of vehicle facing as part...
  8. WAYCOOL

Anybody in the brainerd area?

Ok, my family will be moving to the Twin Cities soon so no Bigge
  9. WAYCOOL

Still more Murphy's rules of ASL

The enemy always pass the PF check. Intensive Fire will always break your gun.
  10. WAYCOOL

Notes?

This isn't exactly a rules question, but I didn't know where else to put it. Often when I am reading ASL things the writer mentions vehicle notes. For example, I was reading an invitation to create a scenario, and the writer mentioned that a reinforced German halftrack whatever they call them...
  11. WAYCOOL

Anybody in the brainerd area?

I live in Nisswa and am looking to meet anyone in Nisswa/Pequot or Brainerd. I own beyond valor like the back of my hand but have not been able to afford the next module yet.
  12. WAYCOOL

New members introduce yourself here!

Hello, I am a younger player who spent about two years looking for a game that got it before stumbling across ASL, and have never looked back. The only wrong thing with ASL in my opinion is the cost. And the german PF (Literally every single scenario I have played with german infantry and enemy...
  13. WAYCOOL

Platoon Movement+Armored Assault?

Neat, and thanks:)
  14. WAYCOOL

Ok, I have a second edition rulebook so maybe that is affecting things, but I don't have a 14.33. It goes to 14.3, then stops and move onto the next section.
  15. WAYCOOL

Hello, I am wondering if anyone knows wether or not vehicles that have to use platoon movement can also use armored assault. This is a question that has come up repeatedly for me and I have combed the rulebook time and time again without an answer in either direction. Although this would...