Recent content by Warhorse

1. W

Problemo w SPWAW

Best thing to do is, end your turn, wait a few seconds till the hard drive stops working(saving your turn), then exit the game altogether, then, if you want to play the AI, start up WAW again, you should have no problems then. Sometimes not waiting long enough for the turn to actually save will...
  2. W

Need SPWAW Icon

For future reference, if this ever happens again, you could take icon0340, and rename it, they are the same thing!! All icons starting with 00 are the same as 0100series, except 0010-16, and a few others, and the 0200 series are the same as 0300 series!!! Just an FYI.... Warhorse
  3. W

LV Bugs

Ohh that!!!! Darn, for the life of me, I can't remember what caused that, it was fixed, and wasn't something connected with the MC's, but rather the exe itself, I assume you have EVERY patch Matrix put out for the game itself? I haven't seen that pop up lately , it was something to do with the...
  4. W

LV Bugs

Bummer, I'm not quite that far yet!!! Does it give any indication as to what's causing the crash? I mean have you noticed a certain unit maybe, or action that activates it? If so, let me know, I could try to see if maybe it's something I could fix? I helped in the design of WAW, but not...
  5. W

LV Bugs

This is news to me, I've played many battles of the LV campaign, and have yet to have it crash on me one time???!!!! Did you apply the patches? I'm not seeing any problems at all..... Warhorse
  6. W

How much interest is there in a SPWaW ladder?

Sounds good, Don!!! Warhorse
  7. W

Project Blitzkrieg Update

I'm fairly certain my Bulgarian mod is supposed to be on one of these disks, that would be cool!! Would like to actually play against someone using these guys, instead of just against the AI! Warhorse
  8. W

Bad news regarding SP:Korean War project

Hello all, anyone who has been following my progress with my Korean War mod for H2H, I would like to post this sad news that most likely the project is dead:( I had Red Baron 3D crashing whenever I tried to play it for awhile now, I think since the big 'Windows ME update' I did a few weeks ago...
  9. W

Help, need pics!!/Update Korea project

Of Korean War era action, mostly of NKPA, and CCF forces, I have plenty of UN stuff, anyone know of links, or have some pics they could scan, and shoot my way? This is for my Korean War mod, and enemy pictures are very hard to come by, if I can't, I'll have to use the Soviet pics for the LBM's...
  10. W

Working on Korea Scenario

Wyatt has been incommunicado for a little while, must be really busy!! I am very familiar with editing these files, as I did a mod from scratch for the Bulgarians for EF2, but alas I'm also very busy now!:) If you like, send me the original zip of these files(the mod) if not to big, to...
  11. W

If someone were to want to make a Korean War mod for the SP series..

LOL!! No, please don't sweat it my friend, I too don't frequent this forum either as it's unfortunately very slow:( Thanks for your time! Warhorse
  12. W

Hey Les, I see some friends I recognize, and quite a few I don't!! If the work you have on Canada goes into any detailed info on platoon, or company level units, or any info on weapons used, that would be invaluable! The armor in Korea I don't have either, althoguh I have one similar, but...
  13. W

Sounds good, you probably have quite a few I don't!! Thanks for your offer, I appreciate all your efforts.
  14. W

Mostly as you stated, a solely korean War era modification, of oob's, maps, (as much as is possible with code limitations), and hopefully the campaign generator. This will be as historically accurate as I can get it, no 'what-if's', aside from the fact I was thinking of leaving Russia in, for...
  15. W

No, Korea was definitely NOT flat, I know, I humped all over the place there in the Marines in the '80's!! I really love the hills in camo groups releases, but I think the other plus's in WAW at this point are going to override the hills, there simply isn't enough other vital terrain available...