Recent content by Warbear

1. Warbear

SNIPER Activation

Another question on Sniper Activation: What happens, if an activated Sniper runs offboard? Does he select his target from an imaginary offboard-hex? Or from the hex, where he left the board?
  2. Warbear

VASL Overlay O5 missing

Thx again for your patience - now it works. And I understand it a bit better now. My mistake was: installing VASL 664 on a new PC pointed to the wrong boards folder.
  3. Warbear

VASL Overlay O5 missing

Thx for your quick reply! The Standard Overlay Set gives me just ovrO (which I already had), not O1-O5. And setting up AP171 could not find O5 in my folder, nor could reload it. What am I doing wrong?
  4. Warbear

VASL Overlay O5 missing

Scenario AP171 requires Overlay O5. I don't have O1-O5 and could not find a site for a download.
  5. Warbear

How Many Starter Kit Scenarios are There?

15 years before I started with SK, one year later I started with full ASL. So far I've played about 800 scenarios (ASLSK + ASL). Actually I'm still playing ASLSK with friends who don't want to switch, and full ASL with other friends who are experienced ASL players. So I would like to see more...
  6. Warbear

KIA

Infantry fires at a rider on a CE Tank and gets a 1KIA result. Is the rider killed, or the crew, or both, or is there a random roll?
  7. Warbear

AFV concealment loss?

Exactly this was the answer on my question and my understanding of the rules. Thx a lot for all replies ... 👍
  8. Warbear

AFV concealment loss?

Thanks! But I didn't want to ask for a To Hit, I wanted to ask for an Infantry shot against the AFV, which resulted in a Pin Task Check (on the IFT). My opponent mentioned that this would be enough to lose concealment.
  9. Warbear

AFV concealment loss?

A BU AFV (no PRC) is concealed in a woods hex. If HE fire into this hex results in a PTC, does the AFV lose concealment?
  10. Warbear

Ideas for Starter Kits?

Night
  11. Warbear

Deluxe and SK boards use same identifier

Any solution so far with SK boards k + l?
  12. Warbear

Gun HIP/Concealment...

Maybe you may set up concealed here, even if not in concealment terrain. :unsure:
  13. Warbear

Scenario setup files?

http://vasl.info/scenarios.htm ?
  14. Warbear

New ASLSK product from New England Volunteers

Do you offer PDFs to avoid shipping cost?
  15. Warbear

Assault Movement and smoke attempt

I wrote: "enter another hex" ...