Recent content by Warbear

1. Warbear

Corner Cutting

I have 2 Oregons, but I'm still using this one since many, many years: https://boardgamegeek.com/image/284130/miscellaneous-game-accessory I'm quicker, it costs nothing, and I take care of my hand ...
  2. Warbear

VASL6.4.2 now available

http://vasl.info/download.htm doesn't actually work for me anymore. Is this a general problem? If yes, could anyone please send me the 642-exe to warbear[at]gmx[dot]net?
  3. Warbear

SP258 - Overlay I

Thx a lot.
  4. Warbear

SP258 - Overlay I

Scenario SP258 from Schwerpunkt #22 needs Overlay I. I'd like to play it with VASL. ROAR shows 18 games. But I cannot find Overlay I, neither in real nor for VASL. And I cannot find any errata. Who can help?
  5. Warbear

ROAR Account Suspended

Two days later, my account is working again. Thx.
  6. Warbear

HS killed by Backblast

Sorry, I forgot to tell that the BAZ hit infantry (not AFV). The question was, if the hit will be resolved, even if the HS was eliminated. Thx for your answer.
  7. Warbear

HS killed by Backblast

A Halfsquad firing a BAZ rolls TH (with a red "1"), hits it's target, but suffers Casualty Reduction due to backblast (C13.81) and dies. Is the following IFT-roll still effective, or is the action finished before, after the HS was eliminated?
  8. Warbear

ROAR Account Suspended

Thx. I think if so there must be many other users with the same problem. Will wait ...
  9. Warbear

ROAR Account Suspended

Even there: "Account suspended"
  10. Warbear

ROAR Account Suspended

Today my account has been suspended in ROAR. No access to the website at all. I have no idea what has happened. What can I do? I don't even have an email address where to ask.
  11. Warbear

ANZAC?

Of course I've first looked into A25.44 (and thought of COWTRA). It mentions "Australians and New Zealand" forces (not "and/or") - so I thought it might be possible that ANZAC forces are special forces of both nations. I thought Justiciars always look for unexact definitions ... :)
  12. Warbear

ANZAC?

A simple question, but I don't know: Are Australians (7th Australian Infantry Division with Elite Squads) ANZAC units - and therefore stealthy?
  13. Warbear

Adding Overlay over 2 boards

Thx for the replies. Using the number of the corresponding halfhex worked well. :thumbsup: Will try out the overlay extension later ... :cool:
  14. Warbear

Adding Overlay over 2 boards

How do I manage to add an Overlay over 2 boards? See AP126: "RR8 on 38AA1-56Z10"
  15. Warbear

Kunai

Thanks for the feedback. When I select the board in VASL, then select PTO light jungle, and then select December, the kunai disappears. This was the reason for me to ask.