Recent content by VonHutier

1. VonHutier

TEM vs DC attack into Factory?

And +1 within ...
  2. VonHutier

LLMC in CC

Yes and no - he probably wouldn't have fired into the melee with his squad unbroken, but he'd have had a 2-1 advantage next round... Thanks guys, we looked long and hard for that rule reference, won't forget it now !
  3. VonHutier

LLMC in CC

In a recent game, during a CC, my opponent , with a squad ( 4-5-7 ) and an 8-1 leader v my crew, lost his leader ( CR ). We played it that the squad then took a LLMC, which he did, and broke. Did we play it right ? TIA ( He then fired on the subsequent melee, broke my crew, battle hardened...
  4. VonHutier

CE and Smoke Grenades Attempt

Thanks, I'll look that up !
  5. VonHutier

CE and Smoke Grenades Attempt

I started a thread on using a sD while declaring a motion attempt not long ago - the answer then was no, all you can do is start during the opponents MPh... Seems odd you can go CE and lob a smoke grenade but I suppose that's ASL..
  6. VonHutier

Concealed PRC

They would, but, this was a PiF scenario, " At Sword Point"; the trucks are given their set up positions, on a road, with a few LOS hindrances between them and the enemy, and they're essentially easy VPs for the Poles before the German reinforcements arrive....the only thing the German player...
  7. VonHutier

Concealed PRC

Right, I suspected as much , thank you for your swift replies !
  8. VonHutier

Concealed PRC

Regarding the above. A truck, with passengers ( say a MMC ) sets up first in non concealment terrain. Enemy units also set up on board. The truck cannot be concealed, however, can the MMC which is being carried by the truck start concealed, even if there is an enemy unit with a LOS to the...
  9. VonHutier

Help! 155mm CH

What? Please explain...
  10. VonHutier

MMP Roads to Rangoon AP#19 now on Preorder

Pre ordered mine today, very much looking forward to it.
  11. VonHutier

LFT16 FT333 Good Enough? Question

Only one other scenario in LFT 16 ( " Not so ichi - GoGo", which is jap v Chinese ) does not specify PTO rules in effect. Ergo I'd assume that FT333 does not have PTO in effect....
  12. VonHutier

Bitterest Day (AKA Sugar Loaf Hill) Preorder

Much quicker than I expected! Yay !
  13. VonHutier

Either/Or Game

3 x Normandy. Axis or Allied minors ?
  14. VonHutier

Meat-Meats Attack

Makes sense ..