Recent content by von Jager

1. von Jager

[POLL] Do you play other games than ASL?

Actually Im looking for an Instructional game on VASSAL Live for GBACW; I just bought Into the Woods and would love to have a gamer show me the game in like the Scenario #2 The Long Roll.
  2. von Jager

GBACW and Discord

Is there a Discord Server for GBACW games? I'm looking at getting into some of this series ( just bought Into the Woods), and would like to discuss various things about this series on Discord. Currently I am on the ASL and GCACW servers of this site and was wondering if GBACW had a server on...
  3. von Jager

[POLL] Do you play other games than ASL?

While I play ASL as a foremost Game system, mainly HASL, I have a keen interest in ACW gaming and I want ( indeed need to) learn GBACW. And im in the market for Three Days at Gettysburg; until I get a copy I am want to know if this module has a subset rule booklet aside from the Series Rules? I...
  4. von Jager

CWB Rules Questions:

Ok after a break form this system of 30+years Ima trying to play a PBEM game of Thunderr at the Crossroads. I can't seem to find anything in the rules that tells me if a brigade can march thru a limbered Corps Artillery unit on a road or if there is some restrictions, liek getting off the road...
  5. von Jager

Looking for a Game of CWB Series via VASSAL

I own the following titles: April's Harvest Champion's Hill No Better Place to Die Thunder at the Crossroads Three Days at Manassas I would like to play a CWB game as its been 20 years since I have played this series. I would need some minor instruction on PBEM via VASSAL and how it works...
  6. von Jager

VASL and VDMX Extensions.

I agree, now need to figure how to do that and I'm game to try.
  7. von Jager

Needing to upgrade my VASL

I need to upgrade my VASL from 6.6.2 but don't know if I need to re load the boards, extensions and overlays. do I or will the newer version overwrite the older one? I still have a few games in progress at 6.6.2 that I don't want affected.
  8. von Jager

Nope no Inor Tab
  9. von Jager

well Ill look into the VASL 6.6.3 and while I can download and extract it doesn't show up in my VASL for some reason. gotta admit this is frustrating.
  10. von Jager

Well Thanks for this but it seems to be doing the same thing and the extension doesn't seem to work; clearly I'm doing something wrong :(
  11. von Jager

I'm having an issue with Inor and its extension. It won't load into my VASL (which is version 6.6.2 my VASSAL is 3.5.8 and I'm not ready to upgrade as I have too many games in progress at this time). I downloaded the Inor VDMX file form the VASL extensions site and it neither tiles into my VASL...
  12. von Jager

Issue with Inor VDMX file

I am trying to get my Inor working on my VASL6.6.2 (which I am running on VASSAL platform 3.5.8). My issue is when I tried to download the file from the VASL site under the LFT Extensions, it downloads but the logo shows an explorer file logo and not the normal blank page logo then the VDMX file...
  13. von Jager

BRT Question

Thank You Sir.
  14. von Jager

BRT Question

Is the 7-6-8's with the Scout Sniper force that has DC's and FT considered Assualt Engineers?
  15. von Jager

CWB Series ( Three Battles of Manassas) Question

ok thank Hans, its a cool series as is GCACW...and VASSAL has given new life to many old board games; i'm happy to have lived long enough to see technology carry my beloved hobbies of board wargaming to life in my twilight years; a nice fitting to my 50th year in the hobby.