Recent content by von Garvin

1. von Garvin

CASLO XXIV - Fredericton NB 15 - 17 May

Thank you all for your kind words. The following is what I sent out to the participants on some stats from the tournament: In the main tournament, Allies won 30 games, and the Axis won 33 (NB: The Soviets were counted as Axis in FrF 27 "Cocktails for Molotov" as they were fighting against...
  2. von Garvin

On behalf of the D-Day Dodgers ASL Club of Southern New Brunswick and the committee of the Canadian ASL Association, I would like to announce the results of the 2020 Canadian ASL Open. Sportsman: Peter Rogneholt Boxcars: Darren Kovacs Sniper: Darren Kovacs (I'm sensing a theme) MINI...
  3. von Garvin

If you're my grandfather, I want to borrow the car! LOL And thank you
  4. von Garvin

Wow. What an ending! Epic! Sounds like it really was off the charts fun! Thanks for taking part, Vic!
  5. von Garvin

Here are the results after round 4. NOTE: you get 1 "win" for a bye; however, Peter requested that he remain winless. I put as "4" for my own tracking (to show that this is after 4 rounds) Here are the standings after 4 rounds
  6. von Garvin

I seeded by random selection. We are supposed to use AREA, but that is a few years out of date. With so many unseeded players, went with this. Thanks
  7. von Garvin

Results after 2nd round that ended last night Each player's record is listed after their name.
  8. von Garvin

Results from Round 1: Scenario Winner Losers BFP 101 Richard Domovic (Soviet) Jeffrey Wasserman (German with balance) BFP 101 Bruce Stevenson (German with Balance) Christian Knudsen (Soviet) FrF 23 Mark Chapman (German) Andrew Luden (Soviet RPT 3 David Goldman (Hungarian) David...
  9. von Garvin

The Canadian ASL Open kicks off one week from TODAY. That said, if you want in on a mini, well, today is the deadline. Those of you who have already registered, watch your emails later today; the initial pairings will go out today (they will be random given that the AREA ratings are too far out...
  10. von Garvin

A 4th Mini has been added to CASLO. See more here https://canadianasl.org/scenarios/ Also, watch this space for an announcement later today!
  11. von Garvin

Hi George. Right now, we have 32 registered for the main tournament; however, we have 6 others who have expressed interest in joining for the minis over the weekend. Would you be interested in playing 3 rounds Saturday and Sunday?
  12. von Garvin

Add one more: Robert Schaaf. :)
  13. von Garvin

CASLO XXIV kicks off on the 15th of May at 12 noon Eastern. Will you be part of the first-ever VIRTUAL Canadian ASL Open? Only a few slots left in the main tournament! Only 10 bucks (Canadian). See below for more info: http://www.canadianasl.org/caslo
  14. von Garvin

In anticipation of CASLO XXIV (Virtual), all participants must take note of the following: The tournament will be played using VASL. The VASSAL version will be 3.2.17 and VASL will be version 6.5.0. Players are highly recommended to go to vasl.info and install the following extensions: a...
  15. von Garvin

Mission #1 - A Coy/RCR Campaign, Sicily to Ortona, Italy, 1943

Unfortunately, no, I don't. I do have an empty box. LOL