Recent content by viridomaros

1. V

graphic bug

edited: the bug appeared on turn 45 i attached a sal file so that you can look at where units are etc.. to see what caused the bug. Actually i can't attach turn 45 because it's too large while i was able to attach turn 44 :mad: those who are interested by the file should post their...
  2. V

graphic bug

standard ones sir. i don't see any special graphic set for EA. I have sent a sal file to Veers, i can send it to anyone who's interested in solving this bug. I've yet to find on which turn it appeared. I'll post as soon as i find it. Goliath, i have never seen this when playing cow...
  3. V

graphic bug

yes sir, i will send it to you. what's your email again?
  4. V

graphic bug

Has anyone seen that before and knows how to solve that?
  5. V

looking for an opponent

that's good i can set up the game if you want which side do you want? 1942 for the year, combined arms 2000 points if you're ok my email is viridomaros at hotmail dot com what's yours?
  6. V

looking for an opponent

CMBB or CMAK, quick battle not too many points. Either side will be ok. PBEM
  7. V

Game?

did you get my first turn wolf?
  8. V

Game?

sure viridomaros@hotmail.com
  9. V

Game?

have you found an opponent yet?
  10. V

The May 1940 Campaign Scenario design

Faut installer le logiciel, ferai ca demain.
  11. V

then it would work with google earth as well, i just have to adjust the zoom to the correct level before printing the screen. I'll have a look at that tomorrow. I will also have a look at your IGN portal JL though i hope it's free
  12. V

Re: 1940 Map of France + Benelux 2,5 km/hex wasn't thinking about that though it's a great idea. What i was doing so far was to use the ruler to determine the distances between different points then draw hexes. Of course your method is a better way to do things. Have you tried to...
  13. V

Scratching the itch...

email sent
  14. V

Re: 1940 Map of France + Benelux 2,5 km/hex you can change the name of the thread. AS anyone tried using google earth to create a map yet? i'm talking about map boundaries + overall landscape.
  15. V

Re: 1940 Map of France + Benelux 2,5 km/hex unfortunately it is impossible to make a map at 2,5 km/hex for france + benelux, i'll go with 5km/hex that will be huge enough in fact.