Recent content by Vinnie

1. Vinnie

First use of flamethrowers and need some confirmation of our interpretation of the rules

I think the attack on the ADV has a specific collateral attack on vulnerable crew as well. Also the tank will burn on a 3 or less, eliminated on a 4.
  2. Vinnie

Shooting AP at troops in winter camouflage in a pillbox (9 hexes or more)

Can you cross post with the question into the Perry Sez folder?
  3. Vinnie

CH/KIA breaking other units in the hex

While I agree with your interpretation of the rules, there are conventions of when subsequent MC are taken. A leader goes berserk. All units take the MC that causes after they have resolved the attack. Similarly, a LLMC is taken after the attack that caused the death.
  4. Vinnie

Fire Lane vs. Human Wave: separate DRs?

It tgey both enter the hex on the same impulse, they use the same DR. One DR per hex per impulse.
  5. Vinnie

CH/KIA breaking other units in the hex

KIA: At least as many target units in each specifically targeted Location (e.g., Spraying Fire or Canister, but not Area Target Type, attacks) as the number indicated (#) are eliminated (as determined by Random Selection); all remaining target units are automatically broken. Units which cannot...
  6. Vinnie

pocket edition vs. big book

I think you're good as you are. The second edition has better text but unless thatsca major consideration, I wouldn't bother.
  7. Vinnie

Shooting AP at troops in winter camouflage in a pillbox (9 hexes or more)

I would say yes. Given that gun size can modify your to hit roll if the gun is in a pillbox, winter camouflage will as well.
  8. Vinnie

Pegasus Bridge Howard's Men

No as they are not scenario Attackers. Unless the SSR specifically allows them to use cloaking, if it did, you wouldn't be asking the question! :)
  9. Vinnie

Encirclement and fanatic troops

Yes, that is my understanding. It cropped up where we had an encircled unit that produced a hero and then went fanatic... It just seemed a bit odd that the hero would be affected by this.
  10. Vinnie

That is my reading too. Thanks.
  11. Vinnie

Heroes don't suffer the morale drop, but do they suffer the fire penalty? A qualifying target Location is thereafter marked with an Encirclement counter and every non-berserk, non-heroic enemy/Melee Personnel unit therein suffers an immediate one level drop in morale to both the attack that...
  12. Vinnie

Detection and Foxholes and Assault Movement

A12.15 . A unit forced back to an entrenchment/shellhole Location can derive no TEM benefit therefrom vs any ensuing Defensive First Fire, although it can for any Defensive Final Fire or subsequent attacks. I woukd have thought youd end up in the open ground part as you woukd need to spend an...
  13. Vinnie

Help with Extensions

You might need to go into preferences and reprint vasl to your extentions.
  14. Vinnie

Question on SR in Q18 Take the Crossroads

B28.8 further references B24.74 for general clearance. They ge the modifier for all clearance attempts.
  15. Vinnie

Manila HASL - Good news, Bad news

I have too much stuff already... I can't wait!