Recent content by Vinnie

1. V

Need an updated ASLRB index?

If we all hot together and drew it up as a text document then submitted that to MMPwe would be helping them along. I'm not certain but I think it might be small enough to include in a journal. Eithrr way, even if MMP do not use it, we would still have a useable index.
  2. V

Need an updated ASLRB index?

I'm trying to get people together to update the index as a group effort.
  3. V

Civil asset forfeiture

Certainly it should only follow on from conviction. Even following conviction there should be a further bar to clear. That might be easy (is this the car being driven when drunk?) Or much harder (was this house purchased entirely with drug money?)
  4. V

The main tangible result of the summit: the US steps down against N. Korea LMAO

To be fair, we have also seperated chikdren and parents when there was a shortage of family holding accommodation. However, generally the children would be kept with at least one parent. It's cheaper that way.
  5. V

This G-7 photo says it all about our doofus president

Waiting on you is what I do at work. Waiting for you is me delaying until you have done something. Or what the staff do for me at work
  6. V

Civil asset forfeiture

Civil asset forfeiture is a good idea, removing the proceeds of crime. However it needs very close examination and is easy to be abused.
  7. V

ASLSK VASL Friendly League -any interest?

The Cassinator is cassie's name now her robot won "best looking robit" in the interschool competition. "Out" was supposed to be "Doubt" . Teaches me not to post while walking up the stairs to bed.
  8. V

ASLSK VASL Friendly League -any interest?

The Cassinator says she might be interested as well. Out if I can persuade the others though.
  9. V

Soft Sand and Shell Holes

Nothing inn the Sand section reduces the calibre of the attack, merely the effect so I would say the 150mm OBA could create shellholes. Of course, given the reduction in effect, they are less likely yo do so.
  10. V

Orerekya Breakout.

You can get a maximum of 12 Stuart's and that's only if none are depleted.
  11. V

Rotherham 2.0: Telford. England is not to be taken seriously

Do you understand what "the Rule of Law" actually refers to? From what you post, I very much doubt that you do.
  12. V

Barbed-wire Breach

For as long as that MMC remains TI, unpinned and in Good Order, it is considered to be using Hazardous Movement but that hexside's barbed-wire cost for Infantry [EXC: if broken, berserk, Man-handling, or part of a Human Wave] becomes ½MF. (A vehicle crossing that hexside would still be subject...
  13. V

Barbed-wire Breach

Correct.
  14. V

Foxholes and Infantry Smoke

Also to cover where you go from pillbo x to adjacent trench maybe?
  15. V

This G-7 photo says it all about our doofus president

Hey Jim , you're looking a lot better these days! Well done with the weight loss.