Recent content by Vinnie

1. Vinnie

How will the Croix de Guerre reprint treat the Free French?

I would expect some boards to be in the new module, maybe some of the earlier AP boards. But I really have no knowledge.
  2. Vinnie

Hatten: HF1 Black Day - WP10 clarification

Can leaders not direct a SW mortar shot?
  3. Vinnie

The British European Referendum

Exactly. You get offered a solution but reject it. You have unilaterally decided what the referendum result meant. How is that different from thise who decide that more clarity is required?
  4. Vinnie

The British European Referendum

You were offered the chance to leave but it wasn't good enough for the extreme. Yet it sufficed to implement the referendum result. Why are you not railing agsinstbthem?
  5. Vinnie

Andy, who confirmed Jr's reading is not from MMP but is the guy who designed the module. I was trying to be funny. You'd have thought by now I'd know not go...
  6. Vinnie

It's not official, it didn't come from anyone from MMP. Just some guy who had minimal impact on the design....
  7. Vinnie

The new BG counters

Quick and dirty comparison. Alan's on the left, VASL on the right. I think the VASL images are just fine as they are.
  8. Vinnie

The new BG counters

No idea how they will look to be honest, what are the dimensions of a VASL counter? I'd propose just doing the new vehicles anyway.
  9. Vinnie

The new BG counters

I use Photoshop elements. It has batch conversion but after doing so I still need to rename them and check they are correct. Also, I've never created a vasl extentions before...
  10. Vinnie

The new BG counters

I will get on to this, with Alan's permission of course, once I've finished the vehicle notes. I don't think it is that "simple". Each graphic will have to be resized, changed to gif format and correctly named so it does not interfere with existing counters. While I don't expect it to be...
  11. Vinnie

When you fire and DM a unit (the only one that has an LOS to you) should you lose ?

I think the opponent would be entitled to ask you to prove the FP, much like a negative modifier which enables you to rally.
  12. Vinnie

Can we start a BG counter Forum

I will do that once they've been commented on.
  13. Vinnie

7.5cm IeIG 18 & 76.2mm PP obr. 27 in Chinese use

I mean the 75 INF gun is an INF gun for the Germans and axis minor but an ART for the Chinese. It's just odd.
  14. Vinnie

7.5cm IeIG 18 & 76.2mm PP obr. 27 in Chinese use

Although it would have been horse drawn. While I agree, look at the 25pounder versus the 37mm example, these two weapons are INF guns for most other nationalities which use them.
  15. Vinnie

A heroic leader who suffers a second wound is dead directly or has to pass severity dr?

Hmm mm. Worth a Perry Sez to overrule the q&a?