Vinnie's Recent Activity

1. Vinnie liked volgaG68's post in the thread I promised it, I teased and now it's here! Gwen and Cassie give the low-down on the Broken Ground Co.

Wow, that would be a hyper-detailed game system if you had to use a "backpack" counter for every unit carrying rucksacks! ;)

Jan 16, 2018 at 7:04 AM
  2. Vinnie replied to the thread I promised it, I teased and now it's here! Gwen and Cassie give the low-down on the Broken Ground Co.

I guess you're just not hip enough Alan!

Jan 15, 2018 at 9:53 PM
  3. Vinnie liked kcole4001's post in the thread I promised it, I teased and now it's here! Gwen and Cassie give the low-down on the Broken Ground Co.

I must add that the ladies have indeed grasped the fundamentals of ASL: "moooorrrre counters"!

Jan 15, 2018 at 9:40 PM
  4. Vinnie liked kcole4001's post in the thread I promised it, I teased and now it's here! Gwen and Cassie give the low-down on the Broken Ground Co.

He can be Leg'las...:D I do like the 'very Scottish' counters!

Jan 15, 2018 at 9:34 PM
  5. Vinnie liked BattleSchool's post in the thread I promised it, I teased and now it's here! Gwen and Cassie give the low-down on the Broken Ground Co.

"Questionable morale vs questionable morals." Desperation Morale is done!

Jan 15, 2018 at 9:34 PM
  6. Vinnie posted a new thread.

I promised it, I teased and now it's here! Gwen and Cassie give the low-down on the Broken Ground Co

[MEDIA] Ignore the unboxing Videos out there. Drop your bookmark to Desperation Morale.com What do the guys from View for the trenches...

Forum: Advanced Squad Leader

Jan 15, 2018 at 9:00 PM
  7. Vinnie liked Philippe D.'s post in the thread it's coming soon, on video Gwen and Cassie together on Broken Ground.

From the trailer, it's not clear to me that the director takes a clear political stand: clipping, or no clipping? Viewers need to know....

Jan 15, 2018 at 8:16 PM
  8. Vinnie replied to the thread it's coming soon, on video Gwen and Cassie together on Broken Ground.

No splitting problems for me.

Jan 15, 2018 at 8:16 PM
  9. Vinnie replied to the thread Dragons Teeth.

I'd just treat them as an AT ditch. Infantry can go straight through or crouch (spend 1 mf to enter ) and get cover.

Jan 15, 2018 at 4:11 PM
  10. Vinnie replied to the thread Not using an MA in an overrun.

An overrun does not automatically involve it running over the target merely that it is getting darn close to them, a lot closer than...

Jan 15, 2018 at 4:08 PM
  11. Vinnie replied to the thread Trucks, valid sniper targets?.

It' a choice on the part of the sniper plsyer. You can ignore them but do not have to. I lost a scenario once due to the damn sniper...

Jan 15, 2018 at 4:05 PM
  12. Vinnie liked Honza's post in the thread W10 Searchlights - The Schwerpunkt Pledge.

And I like beautiful women looking at me just so I can snub them..... lol.

Jan 15, 2018 at 2:22 PM
  13. Vinnie replied to the thread Area Target and Smoke.

What you say is correct. You still need a target location and squirrels don't count.

Jan 14, 2018 at 3:01 PM
  14. Vinnie replied to the thread MMP Shipping rates.

It's a mutual government thing. You stop people circumventing our taxes and we will do the same for people trying to circumvent yours....

Jan 14, 2018 at 11:46 AM
  15. Vinnie replied to the thread How does the new VASL thread work ??.

Playing Flying Turrets just now and we discovered this last Friday. My goodness! it is a godsend as we have acq all over the shop with...

Jan 14, 2018 at 11:41 AM