Vinnie's latest activity

• Vinnie
    The only "official" use of a 436 AS squad that springs to mind is ABTF which states that The 436 is not an AS squad. 6.2 SS UNIT...
  • Vinnie
    Vinnie replied to the thread VASL6.6.0 is officially released.
    Great news.
  • Vinnie
    Vinnie reacted to DougRim's post in the thread VASL6.6.0 is officially released with Like.
    VASL6.6.0 is officially released. Get it here. Aside from a few minor bug fixes, VASL6.6.0 contains the same functionality as VASL6.5.1...
  • Vinnie
    Vinnie reacted to jyoung's post in the thread Hatten Advice with Like.
    The massed mortars are also a very significant threat against the other armor, an immobilization result is as good as a kill against a...
  • Vinnie
    Vinnie replied to the thread Hatten Advice.
    The germans do not have enough armour to defend all their halftracks. They have to rely on infantry to protect them. This enables the US...
  • Vinnie
    Vinnie reacted to jyoung's post in the thread Hatten Advice with Like.
    And there are so many of them, and they all have ROF 3 :( I had to devote some OBA to try to break up a giant cluster of mortar-wielding...
  • Vinnie
    Vinnie replied to the thread Hatten Advice.
    Rememebr to HIP your onmap tank destroyers. I did not do this and he just simply swarmed tham with infantry. The open area beyond the...
  • Vinnie
    Vinnie replied to the thread Some routing and a CC question..
    One minor point on the rout. If the building is the target of the rout, since using the foxhole means it cannot reach the building, it...
  • Vinnie
    Vinnie reacted to jcferrell's post in the thread Concealment loss? with Like.
    As long as the passengers are not broken, I think they can strip concealment. "Good Order" is defined as "a Personnel unit or vehicular...
  • Vinnie
    Vinnie reacted to bendizoid's post in the thread Why do we want to win? with Like.
    I’ve won enough not to really care anymore, although there are a few people I hate losing to, lol. I know I’m awesome and have nothing...
  • Vinnie
    Vinnie reacted to Jazz's post in the thread Why do we want to win? with Like.
    Winning when it happens due to abysmal dice on your opponent's part? Like kissing your sister. Winning when it happens because of...
  • Vinnie
    Vinnie reacted to Tuomo's post in the thread Why do we want to win? with Like.
    Winning's great. But if you feel like you're a failure when you don't win, you're doing something wrong. IMO. It just seems mentally...
  • Vinnie
    Vinnie reacted to Gordon's post in the thread Why do we want to win? with Like.
    What's wrong with the shape of a pear?
  • Vinnie
    Vinnie reacted to JoeArthur's post in the thread Why do we want to win? with Like.
    Martin, I wanted some dice cups and that led to Backgammon equipment suppliers. What amused me was they advertised some of their dice...
  • Vinnie
    Vinnie replied to the thread Why do we want to win?.
    That makes quite a lot of sense. I have had to, over the years, damp down my competative urge. One of the reasons I gave up competetive...