Last Activity:
Jan 16, 2018 at 7:04 AM

Share This Page

1. zenprole
      zenprole
      HIP Kitty...very, very good. The rep bot said 'no.'
    2. Psycho
      Psycho
      Of course Tate knows the history of Northern Ireland better than my friend Eammon who actually lived there. :rolleyes:
    3. Psycho
      Psycho
      Can't rep you again so soon. :upset:
    4. zenprole
      zenprole
      Hi Vinnie. In a message you sent in March '09, I totally missed the term 'ASLOL' - priceless. You, me, and trev should work up a few parody scenarios under the brand name Not HASL (NHASL - pronounced 'nasal'). Italians trying to kidnap the Vichy Premier or a battalion of Japanese paras attacking a 10 hex island are possibilities. If there's a game ripe for it, ASL is it. I hope to get back into FTF ASL soon.
    5. zenprole
      zenprole
      Forget the rules lawyering and other nit-picking. FOBA is ASL, with well-written AAR's a close second.
    6. Psycho
      Psycho
      "Yeah, you Aussies never were great pudding fans."

[IMG]
    7. zenprole
      zenprole
      An informal rep point for 'Ice [B 21.6].' Am about to start Onslaught to Orsha. Looks like great fun.
    8. Psycho
      Psycho
      Happy Bday dude :toast:
    9. Michael Dorosh
      Michael Dorosh
      I was actually in Montreal once - a 45 minute layover at Dorval Airport, in 1990 on my way, ironically, to Scotland. It was dark, and I never even got to look out the window. :laugh: My only trip to Germany was the same way - a layover on the way home that same trip, flying via RAF. Never left the airbase. Oh well - it was a good thought, but I don't know any Montrealers. Portal might, he's more well connected across the country than I am - and there is always the magic of VASL of course. Cheers.
    10. Michael Dorosh
      Michael Dorosh
      Montreal is 3,028 km from where I live...that's almost three times as far as it is from Edinburgh to Berlin. Consider it the same as flying from Edinburgh to Turkey, though that trip is still shorter than Calgary to Montreal. :D Michael R. on the forum lives in Montreal and should know some players out there. You may want to try him, too, if you haven't done so already. Unless your friend is thinking about moving out West?
    11. Michael Dorosh
      Michael Dorosh
      You tried to PM me?
    12. zenprole
      zenprole
      It won't let me rep you for "Claiming Concealment." LMAO!
    13. olli
      olli
      Happy New Vinnie
    14. zenprole
      zenprole
      thanks for the instructions...
    15. applecatcher4
      applecatcher4
      Hi Martin
      Noticed you were online. Fancy a game of something short tonight?
      Martin
  • About

Home Page:
    http://www.inversnecky.co.uk
    UK

Interact

Signature

What do we want? Time travel! When do we want it? It's irrelevant!

Practice safe eating...always use a condiment!