Vinnie
Last Activity:
Jan 16, 2018 at 7:04 AM

Share This Page

1. olli
      olli
      Martin was speaking with dave last night and we are both going to try and get up one friday next month for a game with you guys , might manage to drag john as well , takes a while to get theseguys going!!!! will contact you from my Air conditioned Volcano at a later date, need to make sure no satellites are overhead when i do lol
    2. Manilianus
      Manilianus
      Exactly, it's all about (dis)respect to the law and possible effects of it. Sadly, people are in general more emotional than analytical, it may be difficult for some to see the problem
    3. Manilianus
      Manilianus
      Great post on "Did Obama..." thread, Vinnie, I wish I could rep you
    4. olli
      olli
      Hi Martin, just to say thanks for the downloads, now have around 30 scenarios less to collect :-) Also sorry it was such a short visit!
    5. Sparafucil3
      Sparafucil3
      I got your last PM. I would respond but you are over your quota. I wish you the best of luck and don't envy you the work :) -- jim
    6. Vinnie
      Vinnie
      Well that's 4 messages I've got today so it seems it's all been done. I've forwarded them to you. If only they'd confide it was sorted they could have avoided all this since post from the States does take quite a while.
      Yours Aye
      Martin
    7. Delirium
      Delirium
      Vinnie,

Also, so I can confirm to Dave, Ray & Maureen that I've received nothing, could you forward me on the mail you sent earlier or Ray's response?

My email is: eoinmcorrigan@eircom.net

Many thanks,

Eoin
    8. Delirium
      Delirium
      Vinne,

Indeed - that's me Eoin Corrigan. Nothing received to date.

Eoin
    9. Delirium
      Delirium
      Vinnie,

I was just thinking about this an hour or two ago.

No response whatsoever, I email Ray, as per Dave Lamb's last email in the relevant thread, almost 6 weeks ago. After a week or so and no reply, I emailed him again. No response, no counters.

CH are totally on my **** list. They've lost a sale (Hell's Bridgehead) and are likely to lose many more from me.
    10. olli
      olli
      martin empty yourinbox!
    11. Delirium
      Delirium
      Got an email from CH on the replacement counter issue - hopefully we'll both have a resolution soon :)
    12. ASLSARGE
      ASLSARGE
      A heartfelt thanks for assistance with posting my son's photos. You iz da man!
    13. MrP
      MrP
      Join the club :)
    14. Psycho
      Psycho
      There are a few LWers on the board. Even more if you consider everyone that Tate calls a LWer an actual LWer. Some, like Chas, gave up arguing with RWers mainly because of people like Tate.
    15. Psycho
      Psycho
      Me either. His posts are long winded and chart filled but there are other people who disagree. Who knows who is right? But it is always his position that the Right is right and the Left is wrong. Everytime. ;)
    16. Psycho
      Psycho
      "Ou are aware that MrP is a petrochemical geologist? This is actually his area of expertise."

Gee, who is Tate going to believe? Someone from the US or a libtard foreigner? Someone that agrees with him or not? He gets most of his thoughts from Doc anyway. :thumup:
    17. Psycho
      Psycho
      "So this is a REAL picture of him then?"

Rep can't be given so... :clap:
    18. Kevin Kenneally
      Kevin Kenneally
      List?

I won't waste the ink writing your name on "the list".

But rest assured, you are "on the list."
    19. zenprole
      zenprole
      I think you want section D 15.41 for that airborne biker...
      We need a FOBA Scatter Table.
    20. zenprole
      zenprole
      FIREFOX dame: congratulations for a pleasant and successful ambush. I'm used to seeing cheesecake (and that morbidly huge broad in the Steelers jersey!) in the Mila 18 thread.
  • About

Home Page:
    http://www.inversnecky.co.uk
    UK

Interact

Signature

What do we want? Time travel! When do we want it? It's irrelevant!

Practice safe eating...always use a condiment!