Recent content by Viking67

1. V

Jon's COD rant

My main complaints are that 1) It is very hard with the Garand (I haven't had much experience with other rifles) to hit anything further than 100 feet away, even though the effective range is listed in the manuel as something like 1,300 feet, and 2) Machine guns are practically invincible...
  2. V

Jon's COD rant

Well, somedays my mind doesn't like being challenged, especially after math tests, but it's still a great game.
  3. V

Jon's COD rant

Good choice.
  4. V

ACG Diplomacy, Game 2, Official Results and Press.

EXTRA!!! Archduke has major brainfart! I'm sorry, I've had a busy weekend studying for finals. Math melts my brain. If I'm late again, don't hold up the game, just go CD. That'll put the pressure on me (not that my military has been doing much anyway). :OHNO: I await my punishment...
  5. V

I'm afraid you weren't the only one who forgot. :o My forces haven't had much to do, so it was in the back of my mind. I was busy think about the economic issues of Austria, and convincing the voters that we're better off now than we were 6 years ago.
  6. V

Sub Commander @ MiniClip.com

There only are three levels. I beat the third on my second try (took me a few trys to get to the third level, though).
  7. V

Sub Commander @ MiniClip.com

Another fun game there is heli attack 2
  8. V

Halo 2

Well, back on the subject, which was (really, go take a look) Halo 2, I haven't got to the huge dissappointment bit yet, but I've barely played Single Player at all. Instead, one of my friends had a LAN party awhile ago (only two Xboxs) which quickly morphed into an all-nighter. For some reason...
  9. V

EA-ICS-AX1: Europe Aflame Interactive Combat Story: Axis Episode I

Good suggestions. This would also give us an good fleet in the Medditeranian, the better to help us in North Africa.
  10. V

Yes, but even so you completely thwarted my moves in Fall 1902 and a few others, so you did very well considering the state of affairs you came in at. Good idea.
  11. V

Defiance at Dizhinski - a new CM:BB story.

Warner died instantly. Antretter was arranged in superior court, county of Los Angeles. In a moment, the results of that trial.
  12. V

Yeah, that was mine, too. :D That was my third aritcle of press, and my new one was just posted. That's me, Viking "Associated Press" 67
  13. V

No, my unit in Serbia held, so he could've moved into Bulgaria after my other army moved out. I wrote some press about this, but it looks like I didn't get it to the Doctor in time for him to print it today. "Stop the presses!"
  14. V

What!?! You mean my guys go in and liberate Bulgaria, keep advancing and the territories they just took keep going back to the enemy side when they have their backs turned? Well, geez, if I'd know that I could've had my guys in Serbia move in there instead of sitting on their fat butts the...
  15. V

Well, I hate to nitpick, but why, if Bulgaria is under Turkish control, does Turkey not get to buld a unit? And more to the point, why does Turkey have control of Bulgaria at all? Let's watch the replay footage, with the problem area circled in black. As you can see, my army is cleanly in...