Recent content by Vic Provost

1. Vic Provost

Dispatch #57 was transmitted today.

Hello again, the above sale continues until the end of the month, meanwhile, if anyone who thinks they had Dispatch #57 coming and did not receive it, please contact me directly at: aslbunker@aol.com Now onto the Dispatch #58 playtest...
  2. Vic Provost

Second HASL after RF, need some help.

LFT products are always worth considering, Xavier & crew do a great job.
  3. Vic Provost

Dispatch #57 was transmitted today.

Just a reminder everyone, the Dispatches from the Bunker sale for new/current Issue #57 goes through the end of the month so to save $10 on WORKs Orders or $2.00 on a subscription, please see full details at my Monthly Update Page here at Games Squad ASL Forums in the Emporium link: For Sale -...
  4. Vic Provost

The rarest ASL item?

So is mine...
  5. Vic Provost

Does anyone know either Jeffrey Chrisope or Jeffrey Taylor?

Stuff happens my friend, just glad we got it sorted out and you are getting issues. Time to roll some dice, if they only could roll low when I need then to... Enjoy! Vic.
  6. Vic Provost

Yes indeed, we sure have got a good group of guys in this hobby, all you need to do to see is attend an ASL tourney, more laughter there than just about anything else I do, always a good time, win or lose. I can expect some help on just about anything hobby related I need from my ASL friends. We...
  7. Vic Provost

Rarest Counter?

Dispatch #46 has a close look at the MAUS and what the 2 they were working on might have done as Tom did some intense research into the battle around the proving grounds and came up with a cool scenario, The Road to Destruction, that is much more likely to have occurred than the total fantasy...
  8. Vic Provost

Always trying to do the right thing for my ASL Comrades! Just sent the newsletter to him, Vic.
  9. Vic Provost

The rarest ASL item?

How about a complete set of the old and long defunct On All Fronts newsletter? Hopelessly dated and many of the scenarios need to be updated to full ASL but there were some gems in the later issues that were ASL and was glad to playtest for Terry back in the late 80s/early 90s. He published a...
  10. Vic Provost

Xavier to the rescue, I feel like I was just rallied by the Commissar and am highly motivated, Jeffrey Taylor will finally get his Dispatches issues. Thanks for everyone who looked at this thread and for those who helped, it is very much appreciated. Roll low, Vic. 🎲🎲
  11. Vic Provost

Thanks, I appreciate the help. The PayPal listed Jeffrey Taylor, I already heard from Jeff Talor and it was not him. I did hear from Jeff Chrisope so all set with him. So bottom line, still looking for Jeffrey Taylor, please have him e-mail me at: aslbunker@aol.com Thanks again everyone, I...
  12. Vic Provost

Unfortunately, they have to put their e-mail into a memo for it to show up on PayPal transactions now, PayPal has not auto-included them for at least a couple years. I do this on my computer, not on a phone. So I have to continue to emphasize, if you want Dispatches from the Bunker, you need to...
  13. Vic Provost

I don't have his info but my e-mail is aslbunker@aol.com He can find me there if he has recent info on either Jeff and I so appreciate it, Vic.
  14. Vic Provost

Hopefully he comes here on a regular basis. Just want to get him some issues...
  15. Vic Provost

Hi guys, Vic from Dispatches here, does anyone know either Jeffrey Chrisope or Jeffrey Taylor? They each ordered for the first time for my pdf ASL newsletter, Dispatches from the Bunker, but neither submitted an e-mail with their PayPal payment. I can't send the newsletter without an e-mail...