Recent content by Velocette

1. Velocette

Broken Ice Counter

Okay - I give up, after about an hour of searching - I am unable to locate a "Broken Ice" counter VASL experts - please show me the way Thanks - Velo
  2. Velocette

GRENADIER´23: ASL Tournament, Germany, 02.11.-05.11.2023

Hoping to attend next year; unfortunately, could not get wife's passport sorted to commit to this year. Look forward to hearing more about the event - Velo
  3. Velocette

NASHCON 2023

Does anyone know if Steve McBee is running an ASL event at the NASHCON this year? The event website lists ASL under its preliminary events page, but there is no contact information or registration link - thanks -- Velo
  4. Velocette

Gun Emplacement - Multiple Terrain Features in Hex

Thanks for the response.... I was so focused on Emplacement and center hex dot that I completely negated to look at the rules for Road in Chapter B.... duh :cautious:
  5. Velocette

Gun Emplacement - Multiple Terrain Features in Hex

Can a Gun be setup Emplaced in a OG hex that contains both a paved road and a unpaved road? The hex center "dot" is clearly on the unpaved road portion of the hex. Thanks - Velo
  6. Velocette

DZ:SME / Set-Up

Getting ready to play SME CGIII-1 as the Germans; wondering if Klaus' response is "official" or "considered correct in his opinion" Thanks, Velo
  7. Velocette

Spreading Blaze 2022 - Atlanta ASL Tourney

Have the dates for the 2023 event been set yet? Thanks
  8. Velocette

OBA Question

Thanks so much -- I see it now; yup it is right there :rolleyes: duh
  9. Velocette

OBA Question

Thanks for the quick answer 👍 Now I just need to find that reference in the RB so as to figure out what is wrong with my understanding of that part of the OBA rule set.
  10. Velocette

OBA Question

It is the American PFPh; US player has Battery Access and Radio Contact. Off-board Observer has LOS to base level of U21. Question - Can the American player request an SR is U21 and ALSO declare that he will convert the SR to a FFE:1 after determination of Direction / Error? I have reviewed...
  11. Velocette

TH vs Empty Hex

Thanks - got it 👍
  12. Velocette

TH vs Empty Hex

Situation: Recon by Fire..... (I want to determine if a nearby orchard hex might contain HIP units) Ordnance [MTR] fires at the Orchard hex using ATT. Does the Case K +2 DRM apply? (i.e; would the TH DR be treated as Area Fire per C.4) Thanks, Velo
  13. Velocette

Prisoner - Search Attempt

Agree - taking this possibility into my scenario moves / planning Velo
  14. Velocette

Follow-up question; does a captured 8-1 Leader apply a -1 DRM to entrenching attempts (in this case US HS + Captured HS & 8-1 Leader). Rules cited: A20.5: An unarmed SMC must be noted on a side record, but maintains its normal morale and leadership levels. B27.11: Similarly unused leader may...
  15. Velocette

I have ordered my ASL brain to do an "About Face"!