Recent content by VaDingo

1. VaDingo

British 1916 Campain

Alas, Poor Alfie and Undaunted both gone..... Cruel is the sea.....
  2. VaDingo

British 1916 Campain

Alfie seems a fine lad.... hope he and Undaunted make it through.... Thanks for a great report Bill......
  3. VaDingo

1916 Campaign - Kaiserliche Marine

Great AAR - Glad to see you back in action..... Many Thanks!!
  4. VaDingo

British 1916 Campain

Bill, exiciting reporting and much detail. Much appreciated.... Keep it up.....
  5. VaDingo

British 1916 Campain

Good Job Bill, enjoyable.....
  6. VaDingo

Again, an outstanding read...... Keep it up..
  7. VaDingo

ST - I totally enjoy your AARs as they are written. Don't change a thing!!! :clap::hail: I was just observing that the reports are so cleanly written that if you decided to write a book based upon one of your campaigns you'ed just have to fill in the periods between battles. (I.E. take an...
  8. VaDingo

You must have a background in storytelling/writing. You could write a book about your campaigns, you'ed just have to fill in the spaces between actions with a story line.
  9. VaDingo

What Rgreat said and Thanks for the continuing reports......
  10. VaDingo

1916 Campaign - Royal Navy

Re: 1916 Campaign We are on the coast of Virginia so we're waiting to see what Hurricane Earl does in the next couple of day. If it continues on the current plot we shouldn't see a great deal of action. If it veers to the west things could get a bit rough around the old homestead......
  11. VaDingo

Re: 1916 Campaign Still holding my interest - throughly enjoying your reporting.......
  12. VaDingo

Re: 1916 Campaign Best to be safe than sorry - a situation that may appear harmless could turn in to something extremely nasty.....
  13. VaDingo

Re: 1916 Campaign Seems you're tightening the noose on the Hun! The AI seems to be providing a few surprises with the appearence of the small boats, a good sign.....
  14. VaDingo

Re: 1916 Campaign "Dunnet Head Innyne" - Should I comment on your humor or my ignorance????
  15. VaDingo

Re: 1916 Campaign Great action - Thanks for making my morning!!