Recent content by UXB

1. UXB

E10 - Ammo Dumps

must use SSR Sounds like you must use SSR to define the effects. Related question: in the absence of SSR, would an Ammo Dump be treated like a Fortification (Foritified Building), or like a Pillbox or Trench? Since it can be USED one could argue that like a fortified building location...
  2. UXB

Initial Concealment when both sides begin offboard

"dummies" don't get concealment Remember that the OB-given ? counters act as dummies. They may not gain a concealment counter on top of them. Thus the OB-given ? counters must be in stacks containing at least 2 ? counters.
  3. UXB

Wind direction

starts as mild breze There are 4 wind states Gusts (WC DR of 12 I believe) Heavy Wind Mild Breeze No Wind From No Wind a successful wind change result, increasing the wind goes to Mild Breeze, then a dr must be made to determint the direction. NRBH but I think from No Wind...
  4. UXB

Electronic ASLRB...?

eASLRB: too early to tell? One could argue that the rules aren't any good without the counters and maps. So why not make the rules freely available and only charge for the maps and counters? I would imagine that the whole pricing scheme would be changed. With the overhead of...
  5. UXB

How long have you been playing ASL/SL?

Wow 25 years playing SL/ASL. I must really be an old fart. Damn. I remember my first game of SL with my friend Scott, we were Seniors in in high school. I was amazed by the game and went out and bought it.
  6. UXB

Fallschirmjaeger TOE

Thanks! http://www.eagle19.freeserve.co.uk/toe.htm The TOE was very helpful thanks!
  7. UXB

Fallschirmjaeger TOE

I was looking through my Old Generals and Annuals, but couldn't find an OOB for the German Airborne Battalion. Anybody know a good web reference that I could translate into ASL terms? Or maybe an ASL "Reference Notes" type listing exists somewhere? Thanks
  8. UXB

SL 1000 Operation Marston is there an ASL conversion

Found this Link I just found this link with a Primosole Bridge Campaign for the Critical Hit Platoon Leader rules. http://www.vims.edu/~jeff/asl/devil.htm
  9. UXB

SL 1000 Operation Marston is there an ASL conversion

Looking through my old Generals I found Operation Marston in Vol 20 Number 2. Scenario 1000 Operation Marston Catania Italy 14-15 July 1943 Primosole Bridge over the river Simeto Anyone know if there is an ASL conversion?
  10. UXB

Hillock LOS

It's the entrenchement Just as an Entrenched Infantry can't see over, nor be seen over, an adjacent wall, the entrenched Infatry can't see nor be seen behind the Hillock.
  11. UXB

Sniper Checks

Sniper Checkers Units that participate in a Sniper Check become TI, with all the benefits and appurtenances attached thereto.
  12. UXB

Intensive Fire A8.25

Related issue Does SUSTAINED MG fire leave residual? 1. Squad and MG First fires without rate Residual goes in target hex. 2. later in MPh an enemy moves closer will the SFF leave residual?
  13. UXB

routing...

Ending up in woods or building I think that's correct. Once it has arrived at some rout destination, the DM unit may continue to another rout destination so long as it remains in such a rout destination. Say there are several adjacent continguous hexes all Woods, One obvious example is a DM...
  14. UXB

Is there a Scenario Design Specification?

The SMC HIP question from the thread about HIP made me wonder Is there an official "design specification" for Scenarios? We recognize the pattern of Scenario layout, but is there an official specification published by MMP/AH? For example a design spec may list these requirements: a...
  15. UXB

A11.22 Infiltration

If such a created leader were 6+1 If such a created leader were 6+1 MUST he be used and thus is adverse (+1) DRM?