1. Tuomo

TotR Boards/Overlays?

No ETA at this time.
  2. Tuomo

Map data

They don't exist yet.
  3. Tuomo

Armed units options in face of enemy unarmed units in same location

Slightly similar question, NRBH - if a unit opted to not try to capture an unarmed unit in its location, would it be bound by Target Selection Limits anyway?
  4. Tuomo

Map data

The "<letter>dx" scheme doesn't apply to all of the Deluxe boards; just the ones that overlap with the SK boards. Ditto for the "<letter>SK" scheme for the SK boards that overlap with Deluxe. If this helps.
  5. Tuomo

WO24 boards available

With the invaluable contribution of Doug Rimmer, WO24 Deluxe boards pdx, qdx, and rdx are available. Just fire up VASL, choose New Game, and they should appear in the board picker dropdown. You need the "dx" parts of the board names to distinguish these boards from the Starter Kit boards p, q...
  6. Tuomo

Interest in DASL Boards

Multiple votes are allowed ... but confusing
  7. Tuomo

CyberVASL XIX

We're glad you're still here, Tom, and hope for your continued recovery!
  8. Tuomo

I Don't Want To Cause No Fuss...

(good luck getting Magic Bus out of your head) When I join a VASL room to spectate, if VASL tells me there's a mismatch between my VASSAL/VASL version and whatever the folks in the room are using, it'd be nice to have the option to bug out and not join the room. At the moment, VASL just lets...
  9. Tuomo

New View From The Trenches released Feb 2024

From Simon's Bounding Fire Blackpool TD AAR: "Whilst a knock out format, any losing players went into a repechage..." Whoa.
  10. Tuomo

D9.4 AFV/Wreck LOS Hindrance

Worse than the normal +1... I think it replaces the WRECK hindrance, not the normal AFV hindrance. So I think it's a net +3
  11. Tuomo

D9.3 Armored Assault question

Cross-link to Gamesquad thread D9.31 See image below. The stack in O11 is coming onboard, so the vehicle is in Motion. The infantry declare CX and the stack declares Armored Assault. It moves as shown with the red arrows, with the MFs and MPs shown in red text. At the end of the infantry's...
  12. Tuomo

Armored Assault question

Perry hath spoke: D9.31 Please, pretty please, can my tank do what I described on Gamesquad? A: No. Thinking of going above Perry's head there; I sense some hesitation in that answer.
  13. Tuomo

Dug-In Tanks and WA

Because my FIRST question relating to the IR Tournament went so well, let's do another! This one is actually clear enough to me but Doug is less than convinced. Can a Dug-In AFV (D9.54) in Woods (like P7 below) claim WA? D9.54 says Dug-In AFVs are Armored Cupolas (unless they're not). D9.52...
  14. Tuomo

Armored Assault question

Pointing out flaws in my logic is a low bar, Scott ;)
  15. Tuomo

Armored Assault question

I hear ya, Bill. My own personal reality argument was time-based, too, though. I figured the tank can go anywhere the infantry could have gone from the start of the turn. Shrug. Just an interpretation thing, and another notch in my "huh, I figured that wrong" slate. But I figure Perry gets sad...