Recent content by tunixx

1. tunixx

Falling Rubble at setup

Thanks for the answers. Potential falling rubble may have a huge impact on the balance of this scenario. Roads may be impassable for tanks or not. I decided to pick another scenario.
  2. tunixx

Falling Rubble at setup

An SSR for a scenario is like this: "Defender may place seven rubble counters (at levcl 0) in building hexes, with no more than one rubble counter in any one building." Nothing is said about falling rubble. 24.12 FALLING RUBBLE: Whenever an upper level building hex is rubbled by any means...
  3. tunixx

VASLeague 2023

The new feature of the match making algorithm, to take into consideration where you are living, came as a big improvement this year. I played only European opponents. Well done, Mr. Wuwei!
  4. tunixx

VASLeague 2023

No change since yesterday.
  5. tunixx

VASLeague 2023

The VASL League Server is down so I'll post it here: Andy Bagley and Björn Lorenzen played "always ready". Björn was able to win with the attacking US troops by the slightest of margin. We both recommend the scenario. Thanks for the game to a great opponent.
  6. tunixx

VASLeague 2023

To my opponent for round 3 (Alessandro Demichelis): I am currently in Italy. I don't know your Email. I'll be back in 2 weeks an then I'll get in contact with you. Björn
  7. tunixx

Template for Vehicular Bypass Movement - Anyone have an STL file for 3D printing?

Thanks for your images and for giving me the size of the gauge. Could you please confirm that your gauge looks like this? In my case there is just enough space for a counter to fit in.
  8. tunixx

Template for Vehicular Bypass Movement - Anyone have an STL file for 3D printing?

First prototype just finished. Looks good to me so far. Edges could need some more smoothing.
  9. tunixx

I have seen templates at tournaments to check if a VBM is possible or blocked. Is there anyone who has developed such a template for a 3D printing? Which thickness of a counter to check if such a move is correct is generally assumed?
  10. tunixx

Photos of Dinant battlefield tour (part 2 of 2)

View of the Meuse from MM18 Another view from MM18 View of Crevecoeur castle from MM17 Walking through Bouvignes-sur-Meuse you can still discover changes caused by the battles. The road leading to the plateau as seen from Bypass DD13/EE14 The road from W19 The road from W19 View...
  11. tunixx

Photos of Dinant battlefield tour (part 1 of 2)

Dinant, right side of the Meuse. Photo taken from the bridge in PP45. Hexes SS44 and 45 Left side of the Meuse as seen from PP43. The railroad underpass in LL17 as seen from KK18 KK18 again Dinant as seen from GG39 Another view of Dinant from GG39 Link to part 2
  12. tunixx

Broken during Hazardous Movement - which DRM apply?

A unit is fired upon during hazardous movement in the open and breaks. Which DRM apply to any follow up attacks on the broken unit? Will FFMO / FFNAM apply?
  13. tunixx

GRENADIER´23: ASL Tournament, Germany, 02.11.-05.11.2023

Is the date fixed already?
  14. tunixx

VASLeague 2023

The deadline for this round is: 05 March