1. T

Uh-oh...

He’s got 1 book out about it, so far.
  2. T

Buck Rogers on DVD!

Spandex was invented for that woman. :devil:
  3. T

Russia's New Nukes

Probably a good thing, we don’t need the temptation.
  4. T

EA-ICS-AX1: Europe Aflame Interactive Combat Story: Axis Episode I

So, are we agreed that we should increase U-boat construction and support Irish independence while pressuring Spain and Turkey to join with us?
  5. T

Fox Goes Saudi?

Time-Warner, that would include CNN.
  6. T

Ann Coulter......How 9/11 Happened

[/B] Okay, but let’s not forget that the Marine barracks in Beirut was also bombed, and all he did was get out.
  7. T

Everyone likes Hillary right?

Ah, thanks, now I understand. Sorry for being harsh in my previous post.
  8. T

Iris Chang dead at 36

Tragic, such a loss. :OHNO:
  9. T

Everyone likes Hillary right?

Wow, talk about a rambling, nonsensical response. You want to try that again with a recognizable sentence structure?
  10. T

Temujin v Richa33: Did America Fabricate Iraq WMD or ?

Yes, and you can always be counted on to find the most denigrating, harmful quotes possible when referring to the U.S.
  11. T

Two term Presidents

The XXII amendment was ratified on Feb. 27, 1951. Long after FDR died. Also it states that “this Article shall not apply to any person holding the office of President when this article was proposed by the Congress” so it didn’t even apply to Thurman.
  12. T

This sounds like a good idea. I think we should have 4-5 divisions of paratroopers with the necessary airlift to be able to drop them all at once. We should also think about training a special force that can be sent behind enemy lines to conduct raids and sabotage. How is that idea about...
  13. T

Also while we are plainning how to get Britain we should try to get Spain, & Turkey on our side. This will help stretch the Brits out and force them to re-enforce areas outside the UK. Aside from weakening their home defenses it will also strain their merchant fleet more and allow for more...
  14. T

No more Tom Daschle!

Hillary Clinton's re-election bid.
  15. T

4 More Years !

Hey I'm just asking what you have against the U.S. Your many post show that there is something that you don't like about it. Maybe you should go to counseling and work out whatever it is you have against us :OHNO: .