Recent content by Trezza

1. T

ALBANY 2019 DATES SET...THURSDAY 12/5-SUNDAY 12/8

List looking real good Champ.....
  2. T

My Belated Albany AAR

Tougher to attack but easier to fend off the counterattack onslaught....
  3. T

ALL THINGS ALBANY 2016-going FOUR DAYS

After 13 years of ALBANY only 6 players have won the championship: Pleva (4) Sidhu (3) Tracy (2) A. Robin (2) Mei Bendis
  4. T

Enjoyed my long standing ovation very much and am very thankful that so many players show up at ALBANY every year. However, I will no longer be playing VASL nor attending tournaments anytime in the near future. HAPPY HOLIDAYS to all. Also want to thank the many players that gave me gifts...
  5. T

Official results for 2016: 1st-Paul Sidhu 2nd-Michael Hastrup-Leth 3rd-Chris Chapman 4th-Gary Mei
  6. T

1st place-Paul Sidhu (3rd ALBANY win) 2nd place-Michael Hastrup-Leth 3rd place-Chris Chapman 4th place is either Bill Cirillo or Gary Mei..still working on the tiebreakers...
  7. T

Mutineers won two games and Italians won the other game.
  8. T

Only 54 players at ALBANY this year. Going into Round 5 we have: Sidhu v Hayward both 4-0 Hastrup-Leth 4-0 v Palmer 3-1 Finals of the THREE PLAYER are Povey, Chapman and Crowe They are playing Whom Gods Destroy from the Journal
  9. T

We have our first THREE PLAYER mini going starting with J164-Aiding Local Constabulary Rossi, Bishop and Chapman Povey, Bartlett and Curtis Crowe, Wiersma and Pagni (Andrea not happy he is playing with his country men) Rossi being the main ball breaker as always...lots of laughs...
  10. T

Not sure on dinner for Wednesday night. Might happen. All depends what time I arrive (waiting on flights) and if we have time to set the room up.
  11. T

Final preparations have begun for the yearly ASL FINAL EXAM at ALBANY This is my last year of running ALBANY. Bring your gear if possible but more importantly bring your NERVE and have some balls when you bid. Many an excellent scenario but some are not balanced and need anywhere from 3 to 5...
  12. T

All bids are in excluding Mr. Hopley. See you all in TWO WEEKS...
  13. T

Bids for THURSDAY 1st round games due no later than 11PM on Monday (7th) If receive no bid from you, we will be going with your opponents bid Send bid to me only.... trezza7@verizon.net
  14. T

Feel free to show up with just a rulebook to play on Saturday. Introduce yourself when you show up. The earlier you arrive the more games you can play. www.nys-asl.com for details and round start times...
  15. T

FIVE weeks until ASL paydirt in ALBANY Bids due November 7th for all players starting play THURSDAY at 9AM/10AM through 2PM/4PM. Good luck to all players....