Recent content by Tredegar

1. Tredegar

Critical Hit Question

Yeah, I always thought that the TEM modifier does apply. This definitely needs an official ruling.
  2. Tredegar

Critical Hit Question

Looking at my ASLSKEP rules, there is one little thing you missed. Since it's a mortar that got the critical hit, it's considered area fire. Under rule 6.1 the effect of the critical hit is to double the firepower, but TEM is not applied. So, per the rules it's a 12FP attack with no modifier...
  3. Tredegar

So what Starter Kit Scenario have you played recently?

Just Finished playing S15 Hammer to the Teeth. We started this scenario back in March but couldn't finish it until last night. My opponent had the Germans and I had the , historically hapless, Americans of the 106th Infantry Division. The game was our first into the SK2 gun rules so we were...
  4. Tredegar

So what scenarios have you played Recently?

Just finished play S2 War of the Rats with a friend after a couple of weeks away from game. His communists were no match for my landsers and the game was over by the 5th turn. It really was a slaughter. But he did get to see how a demo charge and a FT worked. Simce we had time we jumped right...
  5. Tredegar

Just finished playing S2 War of the Rats with a friend after a couple week break. His Russians just could not stand up to my firepower, and by the end of turn 5 it was all over. Great game and he really enjoys it. We jumped right into the scenario S4 Welcome Back. He is taking the Germans and I...
  6. Tredegar

Played S7 against a friend that I introduced into ASL. He's had the game for a while now but our schedules never meshed where we could play. He was going against his 10 year old son and played S1 against him, but his sons' attention span ran out when rules questions came into play. We had a good...