Treadhead's latest activity

• Treadhead
    Treadhead replied to the thread Snap Shot.
    It is amazing to me that nobody in this thread has even quoted the pertinent rule itself. (A8.15) It would be so helpful, and might...
  • Treadhead
    Treadhead replied to the thread Dug-In Tanks and WA.
    A Dug-In AFV can lose Wall Advantage by becoming Shocked. But TEM applies to the To Hit attempt. A Dug-In AFV is always HD and cannot...
  • Treadhead
    I am not sure of your exact question, but whether or not to apply Case Q TEM is a question of HD status, not necessarily Wall Advantage...
  • Treadhead
    Always and forever, of course. It's how Chapters F and G could be introduced, which altered all kinds of things. Would you really apply...
  • Treadhead
    That is your personal preference, of course, but it is how we are instructed to apply the rules. To you... Bad rules? Like what...
  • Treadhead
    Just to say here, it really depends on the what and the where involved, doesn't it? Am I in the desert? The PTO? If I am dealing with...
  • Treadhead
    That is incorrect. "Rules Order Precedence (Higher alphanumeric rule case takes precedence): Intro. pg. ii, E.2" The last sentence of...
  • Treadhead
    Treadhead reacted to apbills's post in the thread D9.4 AFV/Wreck LOS Hindrance with Like.
    I am confused about what this Q&A is saying regarding this topic. Q: B25.2 states that the wreck hindrance applies to any already...
  • Treadhead
    Treadhead replied to the thread D9.4 AFV/Wreck LOS Hindrance.
    This.
  • Treadhead
    Treadhead reacted to Bill Kohler's post in the thread D9.4 AFV/Wreck LOS Hindrance with Like.
    This is my interpretation too, especially after re-reading D10.3.
  • Treadhead
    Treadhead replied to the thread D9.4 AFV/Wreck LOS Hindrance.
    A9.22 "... after resolving the First Fire attack in the normal manner... " [in other words, applying the Wreck Blaze Hindrance to the...
  • Treadhead
    D9.54 "A Dug-In AFV is HD to all Direct Fire attacks... has a +1 Target Size ... " The "is HD to all Direct Fire attacks" does not...
  • Treadhead
    But why, though? I really do not understand this sentiment. I have always seen E.2 as a good way to create exceptions without having...
  • Treadhead
    FWIW, I wasn't answering your question. I was affirming an assertion made by someone else. Since his statement, and my reply, were "NOT...
  • Treadhead
    Treadhead reacted to Sparafucil3's post in the thread firing in motion with Like.
    Your target can also declare a Defender Declared Gun Duel and shoot first if you shoot on the 0th MP. You aren't shooting first if the...